Epilogue

After Liam and Niall admitted their love for each other, they started dating. But soon the vacation was over and they had to get back to work on their new album. The boys decided it was best to go back to being friends. Otherwise things would get too compacted. But after a few weeks the boys realized they couldn't live without each other and nothing could stop them from being together. After three months of secretly dating (the other boys knew of course) Liam and Niall decided to make their relationship public. All of 1 Direction's members came out as gay or bi, and surprisingly all the fans accepted them for who they were. After Niall and Liam made their relationship public, 1 Direction became the #1 most popular people in the world. It made headlines in every newspaper, magzine, and blog. Three years later, (they are all still in 1 Direction) Liam proposed to Niall and they got married 6 months later. Two years after being married, they decided to adopt a child. They adopted a little boy named Alec and moved to London. They were happy and content with their lives and wouldn't trade it for the world.

✴✴✴

Authors Note:

Surprisingly, I am kind of sad to end this story. I know I had fun writing it, even though it wasn't that great. I want to thank you if you read through the whole thing. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I was planning on making this whole story a one shot but then I remembered how much I hate one shots, so I made it a bit longer. (Not a lot though!) Thanks again for reading!

~1DsWeakness