Chapter 3: Hospital to Hospital

When I first opened my eyes everything was white and flashing, and I couldn't hear anything. So I closed my eyes again and I ended up drifting back to sleep. When I opened my eyes again, all of my hearing was back and my sight was back too. So, I looked around from the bed and saw that I was in a hospital.

"Oh good you're awake." A male voice spoke. I turned and looked to see a guy in a white suit and pants.

"I need... My.." I stuttered.

I started feeling troubled that is was hard to talk.

"Yes child... General Kronos will be very happy to know your awake." The doctor stated creepily.

"What the hell is he talking about," I started to think. Then I started to try and reply and say something because I didn't want to show I was freaking out. I was about to ask the doctor what he was talking about when the doctor was shot in the neck with an arrow.

"What the hell!" I yelled, then I looked down the huge long hall and saw a boy with a bow start running toward me.

"No no no Mr. Bowman, you ain't killing me!" I yelled in my head. So I took action I jumped out of the bed and looked for my clothing. They were on the bed side table. I quickly put them on and turned and saw the bow boy. I swiftly pulled out the trident and put the bag over my back. When I was ready, I looked at the kid who looked back at me then around the room, I felt a surge of adrenaline and even though I got kicked through five walls and hit the concrete, I felt like I just woke up, minus the grogginess.

"Who are you?" I quickly asked.

"My name is Frank. I'm not here to hurt you." Frank said as calmly as he could.

"Lies! He is here to kill you," said a dark voice in my head. Then I felt anger like I never had before. "Unleash the anger," the dark voice commanded. I let go of everything in my head and my vision and all of my senses went black.

When I woke up, I was in a tan tent surrounded by other people laying on beds.

"Who is Sky?" A male's voice inquired.

"That was the other demigod." Another voice replied.

I realized I was staring at the sky and moved my head and the two guys noticed I came to.

"Hello... I'm Chiron," a man said, startling me. I gave Chiron the most discreet look as possible, and saw that Chiron was not just a man, he had the lower body of a horse!

"Yes, I'm half man, half horse." Chiron assured.

"And I'm Joshua." The hot, handsome looking boy said.

"I'm a son of Hephaestus." The hot boy, Joshua said to me

I really looked at him and I saw that he was charming, muscular, athletic, tan skinned with some spots of oil on it. 

I stared at him "Oh my gods." I thought.

"Hey...I...I'm...Aaron...K...King..." I mumbled.

"NICO!?!" Joshua yelled in shock.

Then out of thin air a white-like paper colored boy appeared.

"WHAT!THIS BETTER BE GOOD! I was with Will!" Nico yelled, furious that his time with Will was interrupted.

Then Nico looked at me then back at Joshua.

"I think you have a sleeping beauty!" Nico joked and disappeared.

"I'm out!" I grumbled.

"Do you even know what you did to my BEST six?" Chiron yelled.

"No?" I questioned, unsure of what Chiron was asking.

"Well here is their story after they pass out." Chiron roared. I could tell that he was not happy. Not happy at all.

"Wait where am I?" I asked.

"The hospital tent." Joshua answered.

"Camp Half-Blood, stop interrupting!" Chiron reprimanded.

(Author note: if your wondering why I put that picture up for this chapter to tell you the truth, because since I am bisexual, I have moments that I think like a gay, so he looked really hot so I be like... Let's add him... Luv u guys)