Chapter 9

Recap

“Then, I’m sure you don’t mind me doing this.” Before I realized what he was talking about I felt him slap my butt.

“You didn’t just do that?’

“I totally did.” He said snickering.

“Well, don’t do it again.” I snapped.

“I won’t if you don’t call me cutie.”

He always gets his way.

“Fine.” I said, giving up

Allen won this game

But so what? We had many more to follow.

Chapter 9

We started to walk out of the mall. I still couldn’t believe I spent my day with Allen. The same Allen, who made my life a living hell. The same Allen who had forced me to stay in my room for months.

But today I have seen a different side of him. I really wish he acted like that in school. I wonder if this hangout session meant anything to him. Or was it just a stupid deal he had to get over with. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Allen say.

“Great. Just effin great.”

“What?” I asked completely confused.

He pointed out to the glass doors completely frustrated with accusing eyes.

“It’s raining!”I said excitedly

I absolutely loved the rain. I could just sing and dance with the tiny droplets of water.

“You are seriously crazy.” Said Allen walking away from the exit.

“Someone hates the rain.”

“Why would you want to get all wet? It makes no sense to me.”

“Have you ever tried it?”

“No.” He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Then I suggest you try it now.” I said walking towards him reaching for his hands.

“What? No way in hell.” He said walking away.

“You have to.”

“I don’t have to do anything. Now stop asking.”

This guy really doesn’t know what happens if I don’t get my way. Especially after all that chocolate I’ve had. If it was someone that knew me, they would have not made the mistake of giving me all that chocolate.

“Please?”

“No.”

“Please I said a little louder.”

“I said no; just stop acting like a kid.” He said snappily.

Hmm..he asked me to STOP acting like kid. In that case that’s exactly what it’ll do. 

A little smirk made its way to my lips. Seeing me smirk Allen started to walk away worried.

“ALLEN, pleeeassee juuustt comme.” I said stomping my foot on the floor, crying like a baby.

People now started to give us peculiar looks. Some people actually pointed and laughed. While Allen just stood frozen on the spot.

“Please Please Please Please Please” I said getting louder with every word.

“What are you doing?” he said quickly walking towards me grabbing my wrist.

It’s just too funny to see him this annoyed. I swear if I really did not have chocolate in my system, there was no way I would dare to do this.