Chapter 5

Myself - Chapter 5

"I will go now. Bye."I waved goodbye to Jungkook. "Bye, hope your done with your problems."jungkook waved goodbye also then we separated ways.

I wipe my tears off.

I open the classroom door. Then I put the coffee at the teacher's table. "That's it for today's class."Baekhyun said.

'WHAT?!'I shouted inside my head. He discussed without me. What a rude guy.

I have no choice but to study arts by myself.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Look at her. It's so nice treating her like a slave. Serves her right!

She gave me a death look and I just shrugged it off.

She goes back to her seat and rested her head on her table.

[Weeks passed]

There is still war between me and taeyeon.

I always treat her like a slave when I see her. But...why is it on my subject, she will disappear. When it's already arts, I already can't see her. She's gone.

I look at her seat. It was empty but her bag and things are there.

Where could she be?

"Announcement, here is the final participants that will participate at the art drawing contest or should we say ADC. The Participants of the ADC are Shin Haekyung, Lee Jae In, Jeon Wonwoo, Han Jihyung and Kim Taeyeon."

What Kim Taeyeon?

"Why is it kim taeyeon at the finals?"

"She always skip class when it's art subject but how did she go at the finals?"

I heard the class whispering. But...how did she get to participate?

After my class is over, I go to the principal's office.

When I opened the door, I saw her. Kim Taeyeon talking to the principal. They both look at me. I sat on the chair and began asking.

"Um...may I ask how did Kim Taeyeon-sshi get to participate the finals?"I asked.

"Actually, we've saw her painting. Her painting was really wonderful. Here is her painting."the principal showed me her painting.

I got surprised but...it was bad for me.

"Why did you choose her? For me, her painting is very bad."I rudely said. The both of them were shocked.

I just rolled my eyes and leave the room.

Aish!

The ADC is going to start in few weeks. And she's gonna participate!

I'll make her suffer more.

Taeyeon's P.O.V

Gosh, he's rude as ever.

Nah, but I'm used to his rudeness. Whenever baekhyun will hurt me, Jinhwan is gonna save me.

Yehet! I'm gonna participate the ADC! The contest will start kn few weeks and I'm really excited!

I walk going to the front gate but something tripped me off then I fell on the ground.

"Ouch.."I touched my forehead and there was blood. I look at the thing that tripped me. But it wasn't a thing, it was one and only Byun Baekhyun.

"Oh...poor you. Actually, it was an accident. I didn't saw you coming so I'm very sorry."he apologized. Dream on, he purposely did it. I stand up but a shoe stepped on my hand.

I groaned in pain.

"Is it hurt?"he asked. "Just by looking at your face, it really hurts."he mocked. Other students began kicking me. It seriously hurts.

A tear escaped my eyes. Someone please save me.

"Yah, Stop it man."a guy said. I wasn't able to look at the guys face because I'm in pain right now. "May I ask who are you?"Baekhyun asked.

"It's none of your business. Just release your friggin foot and that's all."he said. "But first, whats your stupid name?"baekhyun asked rudely.

"I'm Kim Jinhwan. So now, kindly release her."

Jinhwan.

"And what if I don't want to?"Baekhyun asked. "Then I have no choice."Jinhwan came near to baekhyun and punched him.

Baekhyun landed at the floor while touching his wounded cheek. "My cheek..."baekhyun groaned.

Jinhwan carried me in a bridal style. The anger of his eyes were already gone. I look at my hand, it has scratches on and blood on it.

Jinhwan carried me towards the clinic. But no one was inside there in the clinic, so jinhwan was the one who wrapped my wounded part.

I got wounded on my forehead, hand and my knee. After the wrapping was done, Jinhwan sat beside me.

"Are you okay?"he asked. I stand up and bow. "Jinhwan, thank you for everything. For being at my side, for taking care of me, for comforting me, for saving me. Everything you've done to me."I thanked him. Then suddenly tears began falling from my eyes

"Hey, it's okay. Your welcome, so please Don cry."Jinhwan said.

I didn't follow but kept crying.

Jinhwan stands up and hugs me. He pats my back gently. I hug him back and kept crying until I stop.

"No matter what happens, I will always be here for you."Jinhwan said. I hugged him even tighter. Then I whispered 'thank you.' To him.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I go to the clinic to cover my wounded cheek. Seriously, that jinhwan guy have guts. I wanted to punch him back, but my cheek hurts so bad.

I open the door and saw a unknown scene.

I saw Jinhwan and Taeyeon hugging. Taeyeon was crying and Jinhwan was hugging her.

"No matter what happens, I'll always be here for you."Jinhwan said. Then I heard taeyeon whispered 'thank you'.

There were bandages from her head, hand and knee. Did I hurt her that much.

Later, I saw Jinhwan looking at me. He probably noticed me staring at them.

He look at me with his angry eyes but he broke our stare.

I close the door and leave.

Serves her right.