Chapter 1

Me: Well then I honestly dont know how this story will turn out so yeah I hope you all enjoy this fan fiction

I was standing in front of Hope Peak Academy looking up at it "So this Hope Peak Academy I'm surprised I got accepted into this private school, well it has hope in the so-"

A teddy bear appeared from the middle of no where on the left side was White ans right side was black with a red eye "Upupupupup"

"What the fuck!" I suddenly was in the school in the gym "What the what happened why does it feel like I'm 2 years older!? And who the hell are you? Answer my questions bear!"

"I'm Monokuma I'm half hope and half despair ... Despair ... Disbear haha did you see what I did there?"

I facepalmed "I don't understand any of this"
"Well I don't care go talk to those other losers"
"What other peopl-" I turned around to see about 19 kids behind me "Agh! Uh who the hell are you people?"

"Oh would stop your screaming you penniless vermin your damaging the ears of Byakuya Togami" his name appeared below with his super duper school title as a High School prick "See thats my name"
"And we're actually acknowledging that thing ... Yeah okay"

The camera switched to a guy with spiky brown hair wearing a black coat "Hey bruh I'm a psychic look at my Crystal ball hey can you loan me some money" his name and High School title appeared under him
Yasuhiro Hagakure Super Duper High School Bum

A fat guy with glasses and his n hair was pointed up if it had an erection jumped in front of him and when he jumped it made a Mario jump noise ... Just dont question it "Yes this all reminds of a video game, I like video games, do you like video games? I refuse to speak with you if you dont"
Hifumi Yamada Super Duper High School Dork Superme
I looked ar him amd tilted my head "Dude you look like a fat chipmunk"

A guy in a white sailor or army suit I dont fucking know anyways he came in front of Yamada and pointed his finger at me "DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS POISION! VIDEO GAMES ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR A HIGH SCHOOL ENVIORMEMT!!"
Kiyotaka Ishimaru Super Duper High School Hardass
"Um dude your loud"
"BEING LOUD SHOWS DOMINANCE IN A HIGH SCHOOL ENVIORMEMT!"

The camera switched to a girl with wild pink hair "Like OMG do you have to talk about the school environment"
Junko Enoshima Super Duper High School Air head
I looked at the title then looked at her "Alright that title is obviously wrong"
"W-what? Why"
"I know how Junko look like I've seen the magazines she's in and she does not have freckles
"Uhh" She moved the camera to someone else

"What the Matthew your here to?"
"Yep"
Matthew McGee Super Duper High School Lolicon
He put his arm around my neck "See that chick over there?"
The camera switched to a girl with yellow eyes and light orange hair "Uh um hi did by any chance wake up in a bed by yourself with all the windows boarded
Chihiro Fujisaki Super Duper High School Totally-A-Chick
"Yeah I did actually"
Matthew glasses fogged up "See she is the Ultimate loli"
"Yeah keep telling yourself that dude"

I removed Matthew arm from my neck and the camera moved to a girl with black hair and red eyes with some sort of metal clip on her index finger "Oh there's no need to worry"
Celestia Ludenburg Super Duper High School Hellspawn
"We should make ourselves comfortable (I will watch you burn!) and adapt in our new environment (Your days are numbered!) Dont you agree?"
"Uhh"

"Hell with that those Iron walls dont scare me" I turned my attention to a guy wearing a biker outfit and a 80s or 70s hairstyle "Im pretty sure if I hit them hard enough they'll solve my problems, and yes that is my answer to everything"
Mondo Oowada Super Duper High School Needless Viloence
I sweat drop "Okay then"