Summer Nights (A Valdaya Sequel)

(z's POV)

Eventually, being in a jet for nine hours and five minutes can take the life out of you but if you are married to Val Chmerkovskiy like I am you get preoccupied to do most things like making out and tease each other. As the jet stops for it's landing Val wakes me up. "Mrs.Chmerkovskiy, it's time to wake up my love." Val said while kissing my neck. I start to moan in my sleep but finally wake up. "Hi Mr.Chmerkovskiy did we make it to our unknown destination yet?" I asked. "Yep now come with me so you can see where we are." "Ok babe." I get up off the couch and Val takes my hand and we walk out the jet. When we walk out the jet I see water like lots of water I turn to Val and start crying. "You brought me to Italy babe?" "Of course Dayachka I remembered that this was one of the places you wanted to go for our honeymoon." I kiss Val passionately and he pulls me close to him, I feel that he is extremely turned on, so I start to kiss his neck and he moans softly. "Don't you think we should do this in private Val?" "Yes but." "But what babe?" "I'm showing you Italy and then we'll have our alone time I promise Dayachka." "Ok babe lead the way." Val and I take a separate car and drive off while I see our luggage being put into another car.

"So Mr.Chmerkovskiy where are we going to?" "Can't tell you yet love it would ruin the surprise." "Val you know I hate surprises so why not just tell me babe." "Zendaya, we both know that is a lie you love surprises just not when no one tells you what it is." "That's only because I hate waiting love." "I know babe just relax and take everything in we will to our destination in a few minutes." I look out of my window to see the sun shining on the ocean and making everything sparkle. A few minutes later Val parks the car, gets out, and opens the door for me. We leave the car hand in hand and walk to this shop that says Gelato and I stop in my tracks and smile. "Z you ok babe?" "I'm fine I just can't believe that you are taking me to a gelato shop!" "Well baby you love ice cream so I thought that we should try this together." "Great idea babe, have I told you that you are the best husband ever?" "No love this is the first time you ever told me." "Well get ready Mr.Chmerkovskiy because I'm going to tell everyday for the rest of our lives." Val and I walk into the gelato shop and get strawberry for me and vanilla for Val. Val pays for our gelato and we leave the shop hand in hand and explore more of Italy.

Eventually, after walking around and seeing the most wonderful attractions we decided to go back to the car and call it a night. We finally get into the car and drive off. "Val where are we staying tonight?" "Can't tell you yet love you'll find out soon enough just relax and enjoy the scenery." "Ok then." I turn the radio up and listen to music while slowly falling asleep, I dreamt that Val and I were on a private island of our own and that no one could find us. "Zendaya baby wake up we're here." I wake up to see this beautiful house that looks like it's built for twenty. "This is amazing Val wait is this your home?" "Yea it's one of the many summer homes that I have." I get out the car and run to the door, Val is right on my tail. He unlocks the door and opens it, right as I'm walking in Val pulls me back to him and picks me up and walks us inside. "Valentin is this really necessary?" "Of course babe." I lay my head on Val's shoulder while he gives me the tour. Once Val showed me the house he walked us to a room that he didn't show me yet. I knew that it was the master bedroom and I also knew that we were going to have sex tonight but why was I so nervous?

As soon as Val opened the door he put me down and I walked into the room. Everything looked like it was a picture out of those Furniture magazines. I walk over to the bed and start to blush while Val comes over to hug me. "Babe you ok?" "Yea I'm ok just nervous." "Hey don't be love you'll do fine promise." I turn around to kiss Val. "How about you go turn the lights off while I go change into something more sexy?" Val immediately runs out of the room before even giving me an answer. I grab my bag and walk into the bathroom to change and reapply my makeup. When I was finally finished I opened the door to see that Val wasn't back yet. As I'm walking over to the bed the door opens to show Val looking sexy ad ever. He then strolls over to me, picks me up, and carries me to the bed where we get into our passions for each other.

Well well well we are finally on the second book I can't believe it!! I so freaking happy I hope you guys really enjoy reading it as much I have writing it. So if you want more you know what to do..... vote, comment, and share!!! :)