Chapter 4

(Z's POV)

"Z are you really sure about this?" Val asked. "I'm positive Val this plan is going to work, trust me." I say while smiling back at Val. "I know love but what if Jay tries to take you away from me?" "Babe that's not gonna happen because I love you and I will do any and everything to get this jerk away from us." "Ok Z I just don't know what I would do if something happened to you." "I know baby come on let's get this plan set in motion."

Val and I leave the hotel and head our separate ways, Val heading to the Italian police, while I watch him leave. Suddenly my phone rings I look to see that Jay texted me saying to meet him at the Piazza San Marco. I immediately walk away from the hotel and head to Piazza San Marco, once I arrived I could see Jay waiting for me so I walked over to him. "So what do you want with me Jay?" I asked. "Did you break up with him like I asked?" Jay said. "Of course I did he's gone and you are the only guy I want in my life." "Good." Jay then kisses me I really didn't like the fact that I was kissing him but the plan was to distract Jay until Val comes with the police so I have to do whatever he asks. Jay pulls back from me and smiles. "You Ms. Coleman are a wonderful kisser." "Why thank you Mr. Howden." "Maybe sometime down the year your last name will be changed to Howden." I smile at him and while he looks away I roll my eyes and text Val our location. "So Jay is there anything that you would like to do?" "Nope just stay here and spend time with my girl." Secretly I cringed at the way he said my girl, but I had to make it look real.

While Jay was looking at the scenery I could see Val coming with the police from the corner of my eye. Val finally reaches us and Jay turns towards us. "What the hell are you doing here Chmerkovskiy, beat it I'm with my girl" he said. Val laughs and smirks at Jay. "Oh really your girl no you asshole she's mine!" Val said. The police walk over to Jay and tell him that he has an restraining order to stay at least fifty feet from me and that also goes for when we're back in the US. Jay immediately tries to punch Val in the face, but is stopped by me since I slapped him. "You are such a jerk Jay I never ever want to see you again and don't even think about hurting my husband!" I said. The police then escort Jay to the airport while Val and I head back to the hotel for some rest and relaxation.

Once we were at the hotel and in the elevator, Val pushes me up against the wall and kisses me. "W-what was that for babe?" I asked. "Well when you slapped Jay that turned me on and I've been waiting until we got back here so I can make love to you." Val said. I start to laugh. "Really babe you want to make love to me even after we've been having rough sex for the pass couple of days." "I know Z but I want to make love to you tonight because I love you and I hate when we are apart." "I know Val I feel the same way." The elevator doors then open and I take Val's hand and walk towards our room and spend the rest of the night in each other arms.

So Mr.Jay Howden has finally left the building thank god i was getting sick and tired of writing him with Daya, but who knows i may or may not bring him back you just have to wait and see. I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for not updating for a while i was freaking out with other Valdayaers on tumblr and twitter, oh I also have a few questions 1) did you fall in love with the Replay music video because i did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2) How do you feel about Val's new partner Elizabeth Berkley from Saved by the Bell? And 3) did you listen to Zendaya's new song Bottle You Up it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!! (P.S. Don't tell me that song is not about Val because it is just listen to it believe me you will fall in love with it) So if you guys would like some more which i know you do then........... Vote, Comment, and Share!!!! Love Ya!!! Oh and thanks a lot for 100 votes you guys are the ABSOLUTE best fans ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)