The Shadow Proclamation

"Here we are!" The Doctor exclaimed.

Rose follows closely behind the Doctor as he moved toward the door. I followed them, curiously.

"Where is here?" I asked. The Doctor and Rose twirled to face me and smiled. Rose looked up to the Doctor as he prepared to speak.

"We are--" he began, "somewhere I don't know. Well, I'll find out in a minute. C'mon then, allons-y!"

I followed the excited jumping mice outside the Tardis. I looked around in awe at the scenery.

"It's beautiful." I breathed. The Doctor looked at me and Rose who were admiring the scenery and looked off in the distance. He seemed kind of--off.

"Doctor? Something wrong?" Rose asked. Clearly she had the same thought I did.

"No, it's just I don't recognize the place." The Doctor replied. Rose stepped further into the world to examine it.

"You mean you've never been here? It's such a beauti--" she paused mid-sentence and glared into the distance, "Doctor?"

"Yes?"

"Is that normal?" Immediately the Doctor and I jumped to Rose's side. Over the hills were very dark clouds. Rain was pouring on top of what looked to be a building. It wasn't raining anywhere else. I had never seen anything like it.

"Allons-y!" The Doctor called while running toward the strange happening. Rose and I followed.

We ran quite far before we finally stopped. I caught my breath and watched as the rain soaked building disappeared.

"Doctor? Was that normal?" I asked with my jaw literally to the ground.

"If something is happening against the shadow proclamation, then yes."

"The rhino police things?" Rose interrupted.

"Yes, those guys."

The Doctor seemed occupied with thoughts to where they might have gone. His eyes flicked back and forth throughout the skies.

"Back to the Tardis." He breathed. He grasped both mine and Rose's sweaty palms and dragged us with him to the Tardis in a sprint. He burst through the doors and did his thing with every limb on his body. Running between switches and buttons.

"It's normal for them to take their hostages to the closest place that isn't on the same planet. They must be on--aha!" The Doctor pulled at one last switch with a smile.

"Brilliant!" He shouted. It sounded like he was complimenting himself.

Once again, the Doctor was pressing and pulling buttons and switches in the Tardis. With a rough movement, we knew we were flying again.

"Where are we going now, Doctor?" I asked.

"Bujie, this planet's moon." He replied. "They've did this before on Earth."

Me and Rose exchanged looks. With another rough landing we arrived on Bujie. The Doctor opened the doors to reveal dark beaten up walls.

"This doesn't look like a moon." I commented.

"Ah, well we are inside the building they placed here. They usually have force fields around the building so this was our best chance at getting the inside scoop." The Doctor said with confidence.

"So what or who is the shadow proclamation?" I asked curiously.

"Galactic police." The Doctor answered while keeping focus on our surroundings.