A Normal Day In Equestria

Warning: This story contains major spoilers if you haven't seen all episodes. You Have Been Warned.

Princess Twilight sighed in content, smiling at the shelves of books in front of her. She turned as a door behind her opened, revealing her friends; Fluttershy, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Starlight Glimmer. Spike came up behind them. "Would anyone like some punch?" He offered, holding up a large tray with a pitcher of punch and paper cups. "Ooh! Me! Me! Me!" Pinkie Pie bounced up and down. Spike filled a cup and gave it to the bouncing mare.
"Thanks, Spike!" Pinkie giggled, licking the red drink mustache from her mouth. "Anybody else want a drink?" Asked the small dragon. They all shook their heads. "Maybe in a little while, Darling." Rarity told him. Starlight's horn glowed and she magically levitated the tray and set it down carefully on a table.
"Let's just hurry up and finish this already." Groaned Rainbow Dash with annoyance. "Rainbow, book shelving takes patience." Said Twilight as she pulled out all of her books from the shelves and put them in unorganized piles. "This will take FOREVER!!" Rainbow complained. The other ponies rolled their eyes and got to work sorting the books and putting them away in their proper places. It took them three hours to finish. "Anybody like some punch now?" Asked Spike, holding up the tray again. "Some punch sounds great, Spike." Nodded Twilight. She and Spike sorted the drinks among her friends.
After a while, all of their cutie marks began to glow, even Starlight's! The ponies ran to the map room and looked at the map. Fluttershy got their first, and gasped when she did. "Fluttershy! What is it?" Asked Twilight worriedly. "Th-the map! It didn't mark anything!"
To Be Continued...