For Brittany

"Where the hell are my shoes."
I frantically  searched every aspect of my room. I was suppose to be out of my apartment 5 minutes ago. I was only about to go to one of the most important events if my life. Thats right, i was going to the one and only Nick Jonas concert.

I had been waiting forever to get tickets to see him, but he practically never comes near where my parents had set a boundry of where they will take me. Which is really how far they are willing to drive and his arenas usually were far beyond the boundry they had set. Now though, im 19 and have my own car (that I share with my best friend) and I have ny own money that I have earned over the grueling work days at the cafe.

I finally found my shoes that made my legs look long and awesome even though I was wearkng long jeans since it was a bit of a chilly night at the moment. I walked over to my body sized mirror and leaned forward to touch up my need to be flawless mascara. And if i do say so myself i looked stunning. I usually only go full out on my makeup on special occasions and this event acocunts for that special category.

I decided I had too look amazing. Even though I didnt buy any meet and greet tickets I still have my usual fangirl hopes that I will have that perfect love story miraculous surprise of an encounter that every fan dreams of.

"Brittant get a move on it!" My best friend/ roomate Abby called out from right behind my room door.  She was gojng with me to the concert since she was the one that provides me with the tickets for my birthday. She was one of the only people that still allowed me to OCCASIONLY fangirl over Nick.

"Im ready, im ready, lets go," i claimes as I fitted my coat on. We practically ran to our car. We turned on Nicks previous album with the administration. We decided against playing his latest album because we wanted to save the excitement growing in us until the concert. After the half hour drive we pulled up to the parking for the arena. I quietly whispered towards Abby that I would go get our tickets. I started to head over to the ticket booth so that I could get the paper copy of our concert tickets.

All of a sudden I fell down hitting my bum with a thud on the slightly cold pavement. I silently muttered 'shit' while checking to make sure my phone which was in my back pocket was okay.

"Gosh, im sorry miss I really am I wasnt looking where I was going." A husky male voice replied to my obviois distain.

"No no its fine I was just so excited and distracted that I wasnt paying attention to my surroundings. My eyes scrolled over my perfectly fine phone and I let out a sigh of relief.

The man held out his rough hand to help me out and I gladly accepted the gesture. When I was almost fully up i made the decision to look at the person I had just previously bumped into and o lost my holding on his hand and slipped again while letting out a panicked yet excited gasp.

"Shit," he muttered "Im sorry I didnt mean to do that i swear." He took my hand and waist and lifted me up fully.

"No..no.n..no problem." I stuttered out. All confidence was lost at the moment that I properly scanned his face. I was currently looking into chocolate brown eyes that held a sign of relief and the little dipper of freckles that spread over his cheek with a bit of a brown curl sprawling down the left side of his forehead.

"Sure your alright"? He asked holding my arm as if he was 100% concernes for my well being.

"Ya. Ya totally it was just a accident so ya." I stated

"Good. Good. He quickly let go of me when he saw his stance on me. "Well im, uh Nick by the way."

"Ya, ya I know." I stated and then immediantly mentally face palmed myself for the amount of stupid that just came out. "Im Britanny."

"Thats a beautiful name." He replied giving me a careful wink that showed he was a bit nervous about upcoming events.

"I gotta go actually right now I got a show, but uh can i borrow your friend to text my crew?" I seem to have left it in the bus." Nick asked almost stuttering

"Sure sure." I replied and quickly handed my phone over.

"Thanks."he quickly typed what he needed to and headed off but not before mentioning he hoped that they would be able to see each other again.

I instantly ran to the ticket booth still in shock from the previous events. I told Abby about everything and she freaked out. Eventually i thought thats the best my fan encounter is gonna get and decided to enjoy the concert never thinking about being able to see Nick that way again.

After the concert Abby and I headed to a cafe to get a quick cup of coffee. I decided to turn my phone back on to check any messages I had missed but while going through my messages I found a new contact name that hadnt been there before.

Mr.president

I thought back to who I know that could have that possible name, but couldnt come up with anything so I asked Abby so had no help in the situation and quickly left to get a scone. I decided to text the number

B: hello
N: hello who is this?
B: Brittant may i ask who this this?
N: brittany thanks for texting! Its Nick.
B: Nick jonas?
N:ya
B: since when do i have your number?
N: i may have put it in your phone in hope that youd like to hang out again
B: ya that would be great!
N: tomorrow at this cafe shoo i found yesterday?
B: ya totally
N: okay ill pick you up just text me your address

Thats pretty much all we texted about and I internally screamed at the events happening. I quickly told Abby everything that happened and we both started jumping earning some weird stares from others around us.

The next day Nick came and picked me up and we went to the cafe and learned that we actually have a lot in common. I started to gain confidence with every second I spent with Nick and realized that he was just like any other guy truly. Nick offered that we go to his place and watch a movie. I had quietly judged his choice and he instantly raised his hands and stated that all he wants to do is watch a movie he swears. I accepted and soon we were watching dead poet society. One of his claimed favorite films.

After the movie we talked for a bit and as I suggested I should go home since Abby was probably mentally freaking out over everything thats happened at the date.

Me and Nick got up and started walking to the door. We both reached for the handle and looked torwards each other feeling a sudden spark.

Suddenly i felt myself being lifted and placed against the wall. I then closed my eyes just going with instinct. I then felt soft lips crash onto mine in a gentle confident matter.

We broke away and Nick looked at me with a new gaze.

"Can I look forward to a second date?" Nick asked slowly taking my hand and leading us towards his car.

"If that happenes again then you can sure bet on it. " i replied trying to rid my cheeks if their glow.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!