Chapter 9

Sam's POV

I saw June hit the floor and I bolted "June" I yelled running over to her. I felt myself panic as I felt her forehead. Everyone ran over to us "what's wrong?" Kayla asked as if reading my mind.

"She's burning up" I said, she as hot as fire. I picked her up "come on let's take her to the hospital" Kacey said.

I nodded "come on" Kayla said.

We arrived at the hospital and they took her in "can you tell me what happened?" a nurse asked.

"S-she just dropped" Kacey struggled to say.

"She was dancing, and I guess she was really tired and she fainted" I said, she nodded writing it down and then went off in the direction they took June.

After a while the doctor said we could go in and see her "well she's running a real high fever, it should go down after a while" he said.

I sighed in relief "when she wakes up she can go" the doctor said walking out. I sat down next to her, Kayla came up behind me "she'll be fine" she said rubbing my back.

I looked up at her and smiled, I looked over and Oliver who was staring at June's bed. I sighed

"What's wrong with June?" Dylan asked looking up at June from his wheelchair.

"June isn't feeling to well so she's uh...taking a nap" Kacey said smiling at him, Dylan smiled "when will she wake up?" he asked.

"In a little bit Dylan" she said patting his shoulders, Dylan smiled and looked back at June. I sat there looking at her, she looked really tired and pale.

I sighed "Sam she'll be fine, she'll wake up soon" Kayla said, then I saw June's eyes flutter open, she looked around and then closed her eyes slowly again "my head hurts" she mumbled.

"Why am I in a hospital?" she asked confused.

"You fell on the floor and Sam brought you here" Dylan said nonchalantly, June smiled "thanks Sam" she said looking at me.

"You're welcome sis" I smiled, Kacey hugged her tightly as is she had died and came back to life. We took a couple of minutes of talking before people had to leave.

"Mom told us to come home" Kayla said, Kacey sigh and pouted "bye June, see you tomorrow?" she asked.

"No she'll be staying home tomorrow" I said, June just nodded and they left. Then it was just me, June and Oliver.

The doctor came in and smiled "good your awake, you can go home now" he said looking at June then me.

June stood up and held on to the bed, I stood up to help her "are you ok, June?" I asked, she looked at me and smiled "I'm fine, just a little dizzy" she said.

She sighed and stood up properly "well let's go" she said, I looked at Oliver as he stood up and smiled "alright" he said. We walked to his car and he drove us home.

When we got home June went straight to her room. A couple of hours later June came downstairs "hey Sam" she smiled.

"I just wanted to get some water" she sighed, I nodded.

I was drawing something, she came up behind me "that looks nice" she said as she sat next to me "you know it'll be better if you shade it here" she said.

I smiled "yea I think it would too, that's why I was gonna do that" she chuckled.

"What are you drawing anyways??" she asked looking at it, I looked down "I don't know my hand just started to draw" I said.