Prologue

Brooklyn Carter is the schools "nerd". Even though she is extremely gorgeous and the whole school admirers her she doesn't notice. She's not a nerd that is all about books and wears those big glasses and dresses like a grandma....she's just a quiet girl with a couple friends who sits in the back and doesn't like to be noticed.....She just wants to graduate and get into college to make her parents proud. They treat her as if she is an angel that God himself came and handed to them but she doesn't see it that way. She thinks she'll never be good enough until she gets into a Ivy League college or gets into law school. So what does she do? She tries to do just that. But what happens when a certain school bad boy gets in the way and makes her fall for him? She's never been noticed by boys or so she thinks because she doesn't notice them. But when Colton Mathews barges right into her life without a care of her opinion.....she has to notice him. But will she ignore him or learn to accept him?
------------------------------------
Colton Mathews is the schools bad boy. He's hot and he knows it. Every girl in school falls to his feet and admirers him but he doesn't care about any of them. He notices the one girl in the back of the class that doesn't fall for him. Brooklyn carter. She's gorgeous. He wants her. He's going to do everything in his power to make her his. And when he does.....he's never letting go.