The Question

"Babe, Where are we going?" James asked impatient.
"You'll see soon James, just wait." Cristiano answered.

15 minutes later

Cristiano covered James' eyes with a band and took his hand. They walked a bit until James asked: "Are we there yet?" "Patience James, patience" Cris answered.

They arrived the place.
"I'm going to take the band off but you still have to cover your eyes" Cristiano told James.
James Obeyed and they walked a bit more until Cristiano said: "You can watch now."

James Opened his eyes and couldn't believe what he saw: A park with white roses everywhere. The sun was shining beautifully and the wind was nice and cool. No one wasn't there expect them.

"You, you did this?" James asked with a big smile.
"I will do anything for my love," Cristiano smiled and took James' hands and continued:
"James, the first time I saw you, I knew that there were something in you. Not just that you're a great soccer player, you're an amazing person, you always take care of everybody and make everyone smile if they have a bad day.
And that how you are with Cristiano Jr. You always make him laugh and play soccer or fifa or anything he likes to do.
When I realized I had a crush on you, I was scared, scared of being rejected but when you told me you had a crush on me, my life changed. I love you James and I want to keep you in my life forever."

At that moment Cristiano kneeled down and James gasped.
"James David Rodríguez Rubio, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"
"Yes Cristiano, yes!!!" James smiled.

Cristiano got up and put the engagement ring on James' finger. The ring was silver, with a little diamond in the middle. James watched the ring. "It's gorgeous" he said.
Cristiano smiled and kissed James softly.
"I love you so much James."
"I love you too Cristiano."