I'm Hurt

Gareth pov

I see a beautiful girl Standing there she just shot my girlfriend I'll kill her.

Daryls pov

Shot what am I supposed to to next thing u know Gareth shot Amy's leg she fell on the floor "Owww!!" She screamed I'm gonna kill this guy.

Amy's pov.

I got shot in the leg I can't move it Gareth made his way up to me and kicked my stomach over and over again.

Rick's pov

I'm in the woods searching for Amy and Daryl I see her and Daryl. Daryl was on the floor bleeding cuts I saw Amy on the floor her eyes was closed she was bleeding with bruised arms and legs she had cuts all over her face. I ran to her I picked her up and Daryl got up and followed me back to the prison.

Amy's pov

I woke up to see that I was in the prison I tried getting up but I couldn't I tried again and I walked around to see the camp talking to each other I coughed all there eyes met mine that all smiled and Rick ran up to me and hugged me.

Daryls pov

Once I saw Rick hug Amy I got angry and went to my cell.

Rick's pov

I whispered to Amy I want to talk to her she was pale she looked Ill.

Amy's pov

I went to Daryls cell to see him sitting on his bed I sat with him he started talking about a plan Lori died when I was hurt yesterday she was my best friend I started crying he hugged me than he pulled back and looked me in the eyes than our lips met each others.

What do u think?
What Rick gonna do?