CHAPTER 21: THE PRESS CONFERENCE

*ANDY´S POINT OF VIEW*           

"Val honey, wake up" -- I shooked her --. 

"No, Andy" -- She sank her head in the pillow --.

"Come on" -- I shooked her again --.

"No!!!" -- She yelled --.

I SAT BESIDE HER IN THE BUNK AND STARTED KISSING HER FROM THE NECK AND GOING DOWN. SHE JUST STARTED MOVING. 

"NO, ANDY. STOP" --. She yelled --.

"Come on, you know you want some" --. 

"No, I´m tired and hurted. We had sex last night in this mini bunk" -- She groaned --. 

"I promise next time I´ll take you to the hotel" -- I moved my eyebrows up and down --. 

"You promise" -- She made a puppy face --. 

"I promise" -- I kissed her --. 

"Hey babe, where is zoey?" -- She asked sitting in the bed --. 

"She went with Sammi and Lauren to have breakfast" -- I answered --. 

"Oh, ok. I´m going to take a shower" -- She stood --. 

"Ok" -- I said --.

*VALENTINE´S POINT OF VIEW*

I WENT TO THE SMALL BATHROOM THAT THE GUYS HAD IN THEIR TOUR BUS. I TOOK MY CLOTHES OFF AND GOT IN THE SHOWER, I SMILED WHEN I REMEMBERED EVERYTHING THAT HAD HAPPEN YESTERDAY. WONDERFUL. I TOOK A LONG AND COLD SHOWER, THEN WENT OUT AND LOOKED IN MY SUITCASE FOR SOMETHING TO WEAR. A BLACK LONG SKIRT WITH A SHORT WHITE TOP THAT LET SEE MY BELLY RING SOME BLACK PLATFORMS AND BLACK VEST. I CHANGED IN THE BATHROOM AND WENT OUTSIDE TO THE "LIVING ROOM". 

"I think we should go and have breakfast with the others" -- I said sitting besides him --. 

"Yeah, let me text Jinxx to know were they are" -- He said looking at his phone --. 

"Ok" -- I grabbed my phone too --. 

"Well, they are outside walking arround" -- Andy said looking at his phone --.

"Yes I know" -- I said looking to my phone again --. 

"Well let's go" -- Andy said holding my hand --.

"Wait let me check at what hour I have to be at the tattoo thing" -- I said looking at my phone --. 

"Ok" -- He sat in the couch --.

"Babe at what time is your show?" -- I asked him --.

"At four and then another one at nine" -- He said trying to remember --.

"Shit, I have to be there at four, so I'll miss your first show" -- I said --.

"Don't worry, we can introduse you and Zoey to the fans in the second show" -- He grabbed my hands --.

"Ok baby" -- I kissed him and we went outside --.

WE WENT WALKING TO WERE JINXX TOLD ANDY THEY WERE, WHEN WE ARRIVED CC HAD FOOD ALL OVER HIS FACE, ZOEY WAS LAUGHING AT HIM AND EVERYONE WAS MAKING FUN OF CC. WE SAT IN THE TABLE AND THERE WAS JINXX, SAMMI, JAKE, ELLA, LAUREN AND THE FOOD MONSTER OF CC, ZOEY SITTING IN SOMEONES LAP MATT GOOD; ANDY´S BEST FRIEND.