Unexpected (10)

I was shocked to hear him say that. I was shocked that he kissed me. Butterflies went crazy in my stomach. He blushed and showed off his perfect smile. I smiled in return and looked down at my phone. My eyes widened at the sight of the clock reading 2:30 in the morning. He felt me jump a little.

"It's okay, you can stay here." He whispered. I nodded as he picked me up, I felt like a little child. We slept in separate beds, he was afraid he would be taking it way too fast if we slept together. I wouldn't have minded honestly, like hello, it's Jacob. I drifted to sleep, with thousands of thoughts scrambling through my head.

I had a nightmare about my dad once again, my eyes shot open as I breathed heavily. It's been sort of a nightly thing now. My mind woke up a little more, then I noticed the arms wrapped around my waist. The body behind me tensed up a little bit. I smiled and giggled softly, it was Jacob. I turned my body to be face to face with him. Except, it wasn't him. My stomach tightened as I turned around to....

Blake.

I gasped, causing him to jump up.

"Baby what's wrong?" He pretends like nothing happened. I shook my head, panicking. I started to breath heavily as he attempted to pull me into a hug. Quickly, I punched him, pretty hard. He grunts in pain, and stumbles backwards.

"I am NOT yours. You know what what happened. You are cruel. Get out now!" I screamed. I realized I wasn't dreaming. I was so confused on how he got in, what he was doing here, and how he knew I was here. He stepped towards me, I glared at him, warning him.

"Say one word, and you're getting it." He smirked. He started to pull off my shirt, tears rolled down my face. Who knew what he could do. I only had one option. I wiggled out of his grip and sprinted to my phone.

"911 is only one call away. Leave or else I'll let them handle this." I said coldly. This reminded me exactly of my dad situation, which gave me shivers. Why does this always happen? He laughed and looked down. I shoved him out and went straight to Jacobs room. He was asleep, I don't understand how. I sat at the end of his bed, and broke down. I cried and cried and couldn't stop.

My sobbing apparently woke him up. He stared at me puzzled, he couldn't see anything.

"Jen, you alright?" He asked calmly as he pulled me into him.

"I'm fine." I replied. He sighed, knowing I was lying. Before I knew it, I fell asleep in his arms. A part of me felt like a slut for doing this. But hey, after everything I've been through, I couldn't care less what happens anymore.

I woke up to a light blinding me, somehow Jacob didn't even flinch. It was 9:00 am, so I slipped out from his grip and walked home. I walked in with my mom sitting at the table. She looked up, and her eyes widened.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" She yells.

"Mom chill, I was at a friends house." I said in defense.

"Don't you EVER tell me to "chill", did you have permission to go to this friends house?" He said trying to act smart. I laughed and rolled my eyes as I walked upstairs. She wasn't done talking, but I was stressed enough.

(A/n: PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🍓❤️❤️🍓❤️🍓🍓🍓hey guys! I am completely aware this book is full of drama and a little depressing, but it gets better. Do y'all like it being a little depressing? Or would y'all rather it hurry up and have them date? Ily guys❤️)