Chapter 2.

Tuesday May 24th, 2016.

Malia POV:

I had Ruth B - Lost Boy on replay. This song is just so perfect. After a while the bus arrived at my stop. I got out and walked towards my home. I opened the front door. ''Hello?! Anybody home?'' I yelled through the house. Guess not. I walked into the living room and saw a note on the table. 'Won't be home for dinner, money is here' it said with 20 euros next to it. Okay so that's gonna be pizza tonight. I took my backpack of the ground and walked upstairs. I looked at my homework that we got today, well only an essay for Dutch. I really don't feel like making homework but I don't have a choice. I turned on music on my Spotify and made my Dutch homework. Don't you just love making essays? After half an hour of work I walked downstairs and got myself something to drink. I looked outside the window and saw a boy walking his dog. He looked up and saw me. I gave him a smile and he smiled back before he walked on. Well that's new, someone smiling back at me. I walked back upstairs and decided to not finish my Dutch homework. I looked at my phone and had 1 notification. It was from CubbyBear (A/N I made this up) on Twitter, just some fan account.

@CubbyBear: We had the most amazing time today here on Neverland. We won from captain Hook again! He is such a loser!

I laughed in myself, I love this account. Suddenly the doorbell ringed, who the heck? I opened the door and saw the boy with the dog standing. ''Hey'' he said really awkwardly. ''Hey?'' ''I'm sorry, I know we don't know eachother but I just saw you and you seem nice and well, so just hey'' he said. I smiled. ''So.. you have a name or are you just gonna repeat saying hey?'' He laughed. ''Yeah, my name is Brandon, and yours?'' ''I'm Malia.'' ''Oh, I love your name!'' he blushed. Wait why? ''Thank you. Your dog is cute.'' I said and I laughed. I kneeled down and petted the dog. ''Thanks, his name is Tommy'' Brandon said. ''Cute name'' I said and I stood up again. ''Can I have your number?'' he asked. Dude, you just show up at my door, want to know my name and then ask my number? What do you want from me? ''Sure, I guess it wouldn't harm anyone?'' he gave me his phone and I typed my number in there. ''Here you go'' I say as I gave back his phone. ''Thanks! Well I have to keep moving because I have to make dinner so yeah, it was nice to meet you!'' he said with a smile. He kinda reminded me of someone but I really don't know who. After a few minutes I got a message.

Unknown Number: Hello there!
4:30 pm.

I added his number into my contacts.

Me: Hey.
4:32 pm.

Brandon: I like your profile pic!
4:32 pm.

What was my profile pic again? I went to settings and checked. Oh great, some selfie from like a year ago. I changed it to a pic from last summer.

Brandon: Oh, you changed it. I like this one even better tho!
4:38 pm.

Me: Yeah sorry but that one was form like a year ago. But thanks!
4:39 pm.

Brandon: Haha oh. So, how are you?
4:40 pm.

Me: I'm fine I guess. You?
4:40 pm.

Brandon: I'm great!
4:41 pm.

I didn't think of anything to reply so yeah. I sat down on the couch and watched tv. After a few minutes I heard my phone buzzing again.

Brandon: What ya doing?
4:57 pm.

I really didn't feel like chatting right now but he seemed nice and I hate to ignore or disappoint people.

Me: Watching tv, about to order some pizza. How 'bout you?
4:59 pm.

Brandon: Nice pizza! I love pizza. I just got home from walking Tommy.
5:00 pm.

Me: Awh, I miss Tommy so much! I think we are soulmates.
5:00 pm.

Brandon: Oh, well that's just weird.
5:01 pm.

Me: I'm joking smartass.
5:04 pm.

Brandon: Yes, I knew you were.
5:04 pm.

Me: Sure sure.
5:06 pm.

Brandon: Well I gotta go, need to make some dinner, TTYL! X
5:08 pm.

Me: Seeya!
5:08 pm.

I searched the phone number from the pizzeria on my phone. When I found it I wrote it down on and called the number. ''Hello? Yeah I want one pizza Hawaii please. Sure I can wait.'' I hate waiting tho, but I would do anything for pizza. ''Yeah I'm still here. Sure, thanks!'' I hang up the phone and zapped trough some channels till I arrived at MTV, gonna watch Catfish. After a while the doorbell ringed. I stood up and walked towards the front door. I opened the door and saw Roy. ''Roy? What are..'' he stopped me. ''You ordered pizza?'' he said and then I noticed the pizza in his hand. ''You work as a deliverer?'' I asked. ''Yeah well, I'm not rich or anything I need to make my own money.'' ''I'm sorry.. I didn't want you to get mad or anything..'' ''It's okay, I'm not mad. It's 12,50 euros.'' I gave him the 20 euro bill. ''You can keep the rest'' I said. ''It's because you stood up to Kiki today, see it as a thankyou gift.'' ''Thanks.. Well I have to proceed working. I'll see you at school.'' ''Yes, thanks for the pizza, see you!'' I said. He walked away and I closed the door. I sat down on the couch with the pizza. I turned on a movie, Peter Pan, the one with the real people. Yeah yeah I know, I'm almost sixteen but I love Peter Pan okay?! Let me be. I watched the movie and really enjoyed my pizza. It tasted so good. When I was finished I threw the box by the trash and watched the movie. When the movie ended I walked upstairs and worked on my Dutch essay a little bit. My phone buzzed.

Brandon: Hey there.
7:45 pm.

Me: Hi.
7:45 pm.

Brandon: How was your pizza?
7:45 pm.

The winky face, why?

Me: It was delicious! What did you eat?
7:46 pm.

Brandon: Spaghetti, it was good too.
7:50 pm.

Me: Haha great!
7:52 pm.

Me: I have to work on my essay, so talk to you later?
7:55 pm.

Brandon: Yeah sure, good luck!
7:56 pm.

I locked my phone and worked on my essay. It's so much work. When I was finished I saw that it was 9:30 already. It's way too early but if I don't go to sleep I'll fall asleep at school, that's how boring it is. I turned off my laptop and took my clothes off. I put on a little short and a simple top. I plugged my phone into the charger and jumped into bed. I love the way how my bed is right next to my window, I can always look outside and sleep under the stars. Well, sort of. I stared into the skies and looked at the stars. I wished, as I do every night, to go to Neverland someday. As I imagined how it would be in Neverland my eyes got tired and I slowly drifted away into sleep.