chapter 1

Thank you for reading my story please

Review

comment 

like

favorite 

 Bold-English 

Japanese-normal

slanted-mind

Naomi pov

Ryoma and l were sitting on the seats just beside the door we were on the train going to a tennis match/comp l glanced over looking at Ryoma he had his head down with his cap on,l glanced once more before plugging my headphones into my newly bought ipod touch l was listening to Super Junior sexy free and single when there was a large commotion l took out my head phones and nudged Ryoma he looked up annoyed and had a “what the fudge” look l pointed my feet to a group of high schools students  “Ryoma shut them up before l actually do it myself AND we both know it will not be very pretty” l said in a very slow voice “hey you” said Ryoma .........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Skkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppppppppppppp~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cause i really cant be bothered and you all probably know what happened 

Third pov

Naomi and Ryoma walked around the train station looking for the way to the tennis match's carry there tennis bags on one shoulder,Naomi looked over to her Left a saw a girl with a ugly pink sweater in her opinion with a blue skirt and very long braids “Ne Ryoma lets asked that girl over there" l said talking to Ryoma but pointing at the girl “hn” he said and nodded with a small smile we walked over to the girl and Ryoma asked “hey you do you know where the kakeukozawa tennis courts are?” he asked “huh oh yea wait a second ohhh it's you guys l'm going there too,are you guys?” she said ''Obviously we would why would we ask you if we weren't going”  l thought “So where is it?” l asked she jumped back in surprise as if she thought l wasn't there “ah just go through the south exit and go straight” “thanks l guess” Ryoma said as he and Naomi    began to walk to the exit.

Ryoma and Naomi were walking to the south exit and was soon two be lost “We are lost......” Naomi said “That girl gave us the wrong way to the tournament” Naomi said again “We’re going to be disqualified” Ryoma said while walking back to the train station to go the right way.

Ryoma pov

We were walking to the south exit and then we were lost,”shit were lost that girl gave us the wrong way'' l thought we turned around and walked back to tournament,We arrived at the tournament and was defaulted by 5 min and couldn't play in a match .. Dame.

Naomi pov

We were defaulted by 7 minuets ‘grrrrr’ when l get my hands on that girl........... we walked till we found a nice grass area, l sat down onto the soft ground and as l close my eyes l felt weight on the lap opened my eyes and looked down seeing Ryoma's head on my lap l humped and looked away to see the same girl who gave us the wrong directions running to us, she ran to us panting “huff Huff are you guys late? did you play?” she asked “We were defaulted Both of us were defaulted so it's your double fault” Ryoma said lifting up his cap looking at the girl “ahhh s-s-sorry l'm Ryuzaki Sakuno ahh know l'll buy you a drink in return” she said clapping her hands together then dragging us to the machine .....”ahhh gomen l don’t have any change” said ryuzaki-san sadly “huff” said ryoma and went to the machine,”Chung” three grape juice ponta came put “here” Ryoma said to the sad girl and then began to walk to me giving me the drink he sat down on my left leaving the girl to sit next to my right .....