The shop that caught her eye

Mikasa and I were walking down the street"Aren't the lights pretty?"I asked as I nudged our enclosed hands towards a street sign. "Yeah." She said quietly. In the corner of my eye I spotted something. Mikasa noticed I was starring at it."You want to go in?" She asked. "Um y-yeah." I blushed. "What if anyone in the survey corps noticed is?" I asked. "I'm pretty sure they won't judge us if they are in there too."" Yeah your right how much money do you have? I have $50."I said. "Um I think I have $20." She said as we walked towards the shop.

[Time skip]

"Hello ladies how may I help you?" Said a man behind a counter. I looked at Mikasa. She could tell I did not want to answer his question."Um yes hi do you have anything for lesbians?""yes we do right is way please."

[Time skip (after shop)]

We finally bought something. We were walking for a while when Mikasa grabbed my hand and pulled me into a kiss."M-Mikasa!" I said startled." You know your the best girlfriend ever (y/n)." I blushed. "Yeah you've told me that before."

[Time skip (back at girls dorm)]

We finally got back to the dorm when Mr Keith asked us what we were doing."U..um w-we." I stuttered. "We were just going out to eat with some friends." She showed him the bag with some leftovers in it from when we went to a restaurant." Oh well go on to your dorms. "Yes sir." We both said in unison.

[Time skip]

I stood in front of our door the names Mikasa Ackerman and (Y/N) were indented on a silver plate screwed into the door. I opened the splintery wooden door and I smelt the sweet smell of Mikasa's perfume. We have bunk beds so we could save space. And in the corner is a small desk with a tiny lamp perched on 3 books. I flopped in my bed. It was the bottom because I was always afraid that I would fall off if I had the top bunk so Mikasa has the top. But she usually sleeps with me.

[Time skip]

Mr Keith always makes us line up in the halls before we go to bed and in the morning too. We were dismissed back to our rooms to change into our sleep where. Me and Mikasa decided that we wouldn't sleep together every Friday and Monday and today was Monday.

[Time skip]

The right side of my bed is cold I miss having Mikasa next to me. "Mikasa you awake?"I whispered. There was no answer." Well goodnight I love you ."I slowly fell asleep.

Author's note
Hey thx for reading I'll probably update every Friday. If you have any suggestions for the future plz tell me. Again thx for reading see you next Friday.