Chapter 16 The promise to protect

Hello! Everyone! It's me, SkylaRocket! Look I know I haven't updated this story in a while and I am truly sorry... I've been busy so I haven't been able to do story chapters like these.. And Buddyfight 100 is ending soon on its 50th episode but... there will be a
Season 3 on April 1st! Called Buddyfight Triple D! Anyway I hope this chapter makes up for my lack in this story... hope you enjoy it!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Underground of Aibo*:
OKA's POV:
Tasuku and I we're walking underground Aibo along with our buddies and Variable Cord and Herumai Cornelia... The earth has turned to stone and it's up to us to save it and stop Yamigedo! If we lose a buddyfight we turn to stone... I wouldn't care if I turned to stone.... I looked at Tasuku I'm worried if he turns to stone... and as I looked at Jack I knew  he was worried too...I don't want to lose him again... he's everything to me... A horrible image of Tasuku turning to stone filled my head... I shook the image out of my head.
"Oka... are you okay?" he asked "Oh! I'm fine." I said smiling trying to not let him worrying... "So who do you think were going to fight?" I asked "Sofia Sakarov.." he said I felt angry hearing her name... Tasuku held my hand reminding me that he'll stay by my side no matter what... "Tasuku Ryuenji, Oka Hayashi." Sofia said blocking our path... I glared at her.. she said she'd let us go stop Yamigedo... as returning the favor for Tasuku saving her... Jack and Kaiser flew ahead of us as we ran to catch up to them...

(Time Skip):

*In the Darkness Barrier*:
Sofia summoned a darkness barrier...
"Oka get back.." he said "But.." I said but he cut me off "Please..." he turned and smiled at me... "I want you to be safe so please get back... I'll be fine..." he said I nodded as I headed to the darkness pit to watch the fight I looked back to see Tasuku ready to buddyfight the image of him turning to stone flashed in my head... I was scared but I had faith Tasuku will win!

Tasuku was doing really well which didn't surprise me... he was truly amazing! But Sofia had him on the ropes! She pushed him to 1 life! She told Catastrophe Cord to finish him off I was in the darkness pit watching the fight.. I felt tears fill my eyes... the image kept flashing in my head and it wouldn't stop... 'Please Tasuku... I don't want to lose you!' I looked at the screen to see Tasuku summoned Earth Barrier! I wiped my eyes smiling... 'Thank goodness...'  Tasuku finished Sofia off with Radiant Punisher!! And we were out of the darkness barrier..

*Outside the darkness barrier*:
I hugged him smiling he smiled back..
We looked to see Sofia turning to stone she smiled...  "Why are you smiling..." Tasuku said "You will find out eventually..." she said fully turning to stone... I kind of felt bad for her... Tasuku looked upset... "We have to help her turn back once this is over she'll go back to normal..." I said Tasuku looked surprised to hear me say that... "But I thought you..." he said before I cut him off  "I know... but... even though she's our enemy... but maybe we can her our friend someday..." I said Tasuku looked at me surprised he smiled and nodded agreeing with me... we soon kept walking "Were you worried about me during the fight..." Tasuku asked "Yeah but I had faith you would win...." I said smiling Tasuku soon stopped looking at me... "What is it-" I was cut of when Tasuku's lips connected with mine... he soon let go. He smiled at me... he soon continued walking I followed I used my fingers to lightly touched my lips... I smiled... I looked at Tasuku... "I promise I'll protect you.." I mumbled to myself... Tasuku held my hand and smiled "And I promise I'll do the same to you.." he said making me smile... I know if we stick together and meet up with the others we'll stop Yamigedo in his tracks and save our world.... But I have a bad feeling in my gut as if someone below knows our motives...
💞💙💞💙💞💙💞💙💞💙💞💙💞
Chapter 16 done! Onto chapter 17!
And be sure to watch Buddyfight Triple D!! When it comes out on April 1st! And sorry for the lack of updating...