~Chapter Nine~

~

~Bailey's house~

I barged through the front door, and Connor followed behind.

"Jordan!" I yelled.

Jordan came out of the bathroom down the hallway, right in front of us.

I rolled my eyes and walked past him, into the bathroom. His girlfriend was on the floor crying.

"Bailey?" I asked, knocking on the door frame.

She looked at me, and cried harder.

I walked over to her and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"I know it's hard, and I know you don't really want to have this baby, but I'm sure your parents will understand, my mom will understand, and if you want I'll be here for you." I said, rubbing her shoulder.

"Thank you." She said in between her sobs.

"You don't have to thank me." I smiled.

I let her cry on my shoulder, until she felt better.

"You better?" I asked, giving her a little smile.

"Yea, thanks again." She smiled.

"No problem. Let's go talk to the boys." I said standing up, and holding my hand out.

She smiled, and took my hand.

We walked into the living room, I sat next to Connor, and Bailey sat next to Jordan.

"Alright, so here's what you guys do. You tell Bailey's parent's then my mom. Or you guys can bring them all into the same house and tell them. I would say bring them together and in public, less screaming, at the moment. Jordan I swear to god if you leave Bailey, I will personally kick your ass." I said.

Jordan nervously nodded.

"Will you guys come too?" Bailey asked.

"Of course." I smiled.

"I think you guys should make a appointment at the doctors." Connor said

Jordan and Bailey both nodded.

"Bailey if you want my number, Jordan obviously has it, so you can steal it from him." I said laughing a little.

"Thanks. I'll have to do that." She laughed a little and looked at Jordan.

"Uhh Ba-Ashlee Kian text me, he said everyone is going to the movies, and asked if we wanted to come." Connor said looking at his phone, and started blushing. Was he just about to call me babe?? 

"Sure, baby!" I giggled and kissed his cheek.

He blushed even more.

"You guys are a really cute couple." Bailey said, smiling.

Connor and my eyes widened. 

"We- We're not. He's not- I... We're not dating." I stammered.

"Oh! I just.. I just figured, since you guys... Sorry.." She said, nervously.

"It's okay. Um- well... Shall we go Con?" I asked.

"Yea, sure." He said standing up.

I stood up, then hugged Jordan and Bailey.

~

"I'm sorry, for almost um... calling you you know.." Connor said, as we were walking to the theater.

"Don't be. It was cute." I said intertwining our fingers.

He smiled and kissed my temple.

We walked up to all of O2L, and Andrea was there too.