Prolouge

Hi this is my first dance with devil fanfic

Enjoy.

I do not own dance with devil only oc

A small girl age of 5 left the house. She mumbled things.

"What am I."

"Am I human."

"Or a devil."

"Or a vampire."

"What will happen if Ritsuka knew."

"Will she hate me."

"I need to leave. I don't deserve their kindness."

"Is God playing tricks or is God fake."

"I'm I the grim reaper?"

"I need to go to one of my past life family members or find their soul."
As she walk in the dark. Her cross necklace turn black.

As she walk to one of the abandoned mansion.

"By name of the soul keeper. I wish to speak with Mary death." She commanded

A blue smoke appear in front of her. And the soul of Mary death was in front of her. 

"Why am I here. Are you the one who summon me child." The soul of Mary asked.

"Yes. I want to asked you some questions to help me know what am I . Who am I."

"Alright ."

"You are one of my past life. Are we related to the grim reaper?"

"Yes. The grim reaper power will be chosen from a mother who is giving birth but as half breed for example. Devil and human. Or human and vampire. One twin will be half the other will be something else like 20% devil. 20% soul keeper. 20% fallen angel and 20% true angel and 20% a spell caster ."

"I see. But why me. I have a twin but he is half human half vampire. Why am I different?"

"Because your special and the power chosen you. Because you have ability."

"What ability?" The small girl asked

"You manage to summon me that an ability as well see me and how many past life can you remember ."

"I remember until the grim reaper." The small girl said.

"See that's why you were chosen." Mary said smiling.

"Hai. But I have a question. What is the forbidden grimoire?"

"It's filled with magic power. Many people are after it. By people I mean Devils and vampire for power. Who ever get the power will rule the demon world and heaven if I'm not wrong."

"I understand now. But why is grim reaper power here there must be a reason and you die so young like 15 years old."

"It's because I was born weak and holding the reaper power. If your lucky you can survive until your 18 birthday you will live on with the power of the grim reaper until you die."

"I was born weak. But it's my heart. I want to live on to see how life not die." The small girl said.

"Well I think you will survive I support you."

"Thanks Mary Onee chan."

"Why did you call me Onee chan?"

"Because you act like one."

"Hm I always wanted an imouto. Okay." Mary said smiling

"I guess I can stay and take care of you until you can take care of yourself and use the family fortune. What's your name."

" Lin . Lin tachibana. But now I know what am I. I change my name into Akumi Tenshi."

"Okay then Akumi. But why that name it sounds like Akuma Tenshi which means devil angel?"

"It's because like you said I'm 20% devil. 20% fallen angel and 20% angel. So I'm like 60 % devil and 40% angel. Apart from the fallen angel. Is that means I have my wings. But if I'm fallen and true is my wing going to be one black and one white. And change other wings for like soul keeper and devil?"

"Yep."

"That's cool." The small girl said.

"Then welcome to your new home. You summon me I'm guessing when your 13 I'll disappear back to heaven I guess." Mary said.

"Should we clean the mansion. And was your family rich or something?"

"Yes and yes. My family was well know now let's get started "

"Hai."

Few hours later

"Wee did it!"

"Yeah. Now come here I want to give you something." Mary called.

"What is it." I asked

She gave me a pendant . "This is to cover up the smell of the grim reaper from you. "
She gave me a keychain that shape like a book. There four books.

"The purple one is a spell book. The green one is for exorcist but you can used it, the brown is for emergency only like when your dying or facing a strong opponent.The black one is also a spell book but is to cancel dark magic and light magic as well it is mixed with it. " she said as she chain it to a bracelet. And give it to me and wear.

"Remember don't take it off."

"Even if I'm bathing."

"Off course!!"
She scream in my ear.

"Okay okay don't scream in my ear." I whined.

Now I know what am I. But don't know my purpose.