B1: New Dream Job

Sira

Sira

"Good morning babe cakes." I smiled.

"Good morning sweetie, happy bout your new job?" Rome said tying his tie.

Rome is my dream come true aka my husband. I love him with all my heart.

"I'm excited." I said drinking some orange juice.

"Well thats good, I might be home late so don't wait up." he said kissing my cheek then walking out the door.

Yup we're at that point. I already know how this is gonna go. It just started and of course I don't like it. He never comes home on time anymore, always late. I had a thought of him cheating on me but I would always just let it go cause I knew he wouldn't, or would he?

I finished my orange juice and grabbed my keys and coat then to my car. I started it and drove off to the prison I was just assigned to. Yes, I know it may sound crazy but my dream job is a Correctional Treatment Specialist. I basically help inmates with issues and help them to better themselves. Its interesting to me that's what I decided.

I pulled up  and waited for the guards to open the gates.

"I.D. mam?" An officer asked.

I showed him my ID and he nodded to the other officer that opened the gate. I drove in and found a parking space far from where the door was cause it was the only one. I parked my car, got out gathering my stuff and walked towards the door. I scanned my other ID at the door and it unlocked. I walked in and found a office right at the front. I went in and saw a lady behind the glass on her phone.

I cleared my throat for her but she paid me no attention.

"Excuse m?e" I said.

She still didn't look up.

"Excuse me?" I said a little louder.

She looked at me, "What ya here for?"

"I'm looking for Sandra Collins."

"Go in the hallway she will be with you Inna sec."

I looked at her and she pointed out towards the hallway. I walked back out into the hallway and waited in one of the chairs that was there. I sat there for a few minutes until this tall lady walked through the door with a blue pants suit on. She looked mean and strict but at the same time had an innocent looking face. She walked up to me.

"Hello I'm Sandra Collins and today I will be showing you and the others what and how to do your job."

"I'm sorry, but what others?" Considering I was the only one there.

"You're early mam, you're not the only one, so just sit there and wait." she said strictly.

"Kay" I said quietly. Laughing in my head.

She walked over to the water fountain and got a cup of water.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry but, do you know how early I am?"

"2 hours."

I looked down shocked. My lazy butt, or atleast i would say, got here 2 hours early. I can't believe it. Maybe I was eager to start my job. I could be sleeping right now just like the others.

"But that's okay, you're starting off on a really good note." she said interrupting my thoughts then walking away around the corner.

I sat back down and paitiently waited for the others to come.

···

Someone tapped my shoulder as I opened my eyes. I looked up and saw some guy was standing over me smiling. I just stared at him confused of why he woke me out my nap.

"Time to start touring." he said.

I looked around and saw that a lot of other people were standing around listening to Sandra talking to them. I got up and walked with the dude who woke me up to join the others.

"My name is Brian by the way." he whispered.

"Sira." I smiled at him then looked back at Sandra.

"Follow me I will show you around."

She showed us all around the building, which was big and now we are about to meet our clients.

For now we are all in the same room where there were many round tables spreaded out for each of us and our clients. I sat down at an empty table and Brian sat at the one right beside me. I sat my stuff on the table and waited for the prison guards to walk in with our clients.

They walked in a straight line. We all got assigned to a certain someone. I waited as one prisoner came and sat in front of me and boy was he good looking. Wait, I can't be thinking like this I'm outta my mind!

I turned to him and smiled but he just stared at me.

"Um, hi I'm Sira, I'm you-"

"I know who you are and what you here for you ain't gotta tell me"

"Oh......well....okay then"

Uhh rude.

"So your name i-"

"Odell...Odell Beckham"

"Jr?"

"Nah just Odell Beckham"

"Okay then."

"Well everybody I hope you are acquainted with your client, Tuesday morning you will start your official job" Sandra said "now time to say goodbye and go home and when you get home, make sure to look over your clients paper" she smiled and stood by the door waiting.

People start shaking hands with their clients like they were already friends. I stood up getting ready to shake Odell's hand but he was already gone out the other door back to where he came from.

I turned around and walked out the door saying bye to Sandra.

I already know this gonna be one hell of a ride dealing with Odell's attitude.