B1: 9

Sira

I woke up out of my hang over and looked around to see that I was on an unfamiliar couch. I don't know what came over me but I started screaming.

Soon enough this man came downstairs that I never in my life knew.

"What what happened?" He asked standing behind the couch with just some sweats and a bat in his hand.

"Who are you!?" I asked

"Jerome"

"Okay I still don't know you! Who's house is this?"

"Mines, you passed out in my car last night and I brought you here and!"

He stood there froze with his finger up.

"And what?!"

"And nothing happened"

"Seriously?" I looked at him like he was stupid.

"Look I can take you home now if you want me to"

"Yes I would like that very much" I said gathering my stuff.

He went back upstairs to put on a shirt and some shoes I'm guessing and while I was getting my stuff everything that happened last night started replaying in back in my head.

Khadijia left me with some total stranger, with my car! What kinda cousin she suppose to be. She goin see a whole 'nother side of me when I get home.

"Hey ya ready?" He came back down with a little girl holding his fingers.

"Uhh yea" I said looking at the little girl. She was beautiful.

I guess he saw me looking at her cause he started talking about her.

"Her names Lilliana" he said putting her in the car.

"Pretty name"

"Thanks, I came up with it" he said looking proud.

I just laughed and shook my head getting in his car.

I showed him where I lived again but this time, successfully. I started to get out before I stopped myself.

"Ummm thanks....Jerome?"

"Yea its Jerome, I'm surprised you remember"

"You're crazy"

"Yup I know!" He said smiling showing his deep dimples.

I just stood there for a minute until he said something.

"Hey can I get your number? Not like that but as friend wise, maybe we could hangout?"

"Uhhh"

"Come on you know you wanna hangout with me" he said cheesing and dancing in his seat.

I just laughed again while holding out my hand so he could give me his phone.

I put my number in his phone and closed his car door. Walking past my car, I took out my keys to the house and unlocked the door. I walked in and everything was messed up. Not broken, but messed up and I know damn well I wasnt bout to clean this mess up.

I let out a sigh of frustration and started semi stomping my way up the stairs to tell Rome about himself. I walked towards my room door that was closed and tried to open it but it was locked. I started twisting the knob even more then eventually started banging on the door.

"Rome!? Rome open this door now!" I yelled out.

The door creaked open slow and Rome stood there in his draws and rubbed his eyes looking confused.

"Huh?"

"Why this door lock? And why the house look a damn mess?!"

"Stop yelling Sira" he said in his sleepy voice which was sexy but I was still mad.

"Move" I said pushing pass him.

I started to check the room to see if anyone was in here.

"Sira what are you doing?"

"Why was the door locked? You had that girl in my house? And where is Khadijia?"

"Khadijia in her room, and no I didn't have no girl in the house except for Khadijia cause you let her stay right?"

I stood there with my arms crossed.

"Right Sira?"

"Yes! But why was the door locked?"

"Because your cousin came home drunk last night and I didn't want her to try anything baby" he said walking up to me pulling me in a hug.

I stood there trying to decide if I believe him or not.

"But where were you last night?" He said suspicious.

"Khadijia and I both got drunk and she left me at the club driving my car here I guess. I had spent the night over someone house who Khadijia just introduced me to. He didn't try anything so yea."

"What you mean? You wouldn't know cause you was drunk!"

"I know cause I passed out! I couldn't tell him where I lived passed out! And when I woke up I was on the couch"

"Okay And?!" He started.

"Don't try to flip the script Rome! Don't forget you cheated on me."

"Aww here you go bringing up the past, that happen so long ago"

"Are y'all okay?" Khadijia said standing at the door post with only her bra and panties on.

"No, why did you leave me at the club with my car?"

"Sira I was drunk I wasn't in the right state of mind, I'm sorry cuz" she said as she hugged me.

"Yea whatever, you need to put on some clothes"

"Okay, are you hurt or anything?" She grabbed my face looking at it.

"No just go put on some clothes please" I said looking away from her.

"Kk cuz"

She turned around and walked off. I coulda sworn I saw her smirking at Rome but I don't know. I turned around closing the door and looking at Rome sitting on the edge of the bed staring at me. He looked sooo ugh.

"Who gonna clean this house up cause its a mess." I asked.

"I will baby" he walked up to me putting his hands around my waist.

I put my arms around his neck. "Okay, well get to cleaning" I said whispering in his ear then walking to our bathroom to take a shower.

He stood there for a minute looking at me while smirking. I looked back and smiled then closed the door turning on the shower so I could get in.

I don't know why, but I have this feeling everything is about to fall apart.