Chapter 4

*Natalie's P.O.V* (Imagine her wearing a cream colored knit cardigan)

Driven mad by a girl. Sometimes books are so cliche and awful and it kinda makes me laugh. "Listen up guys," My language arts teacher said. I kept reading. I honestly don't really care what she's saying. It's not like she cares that I don't care.

She's never 'caught me' but maybe she has. Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught.
I chuckled. My brother's getting to me.

"Is there something funny, Ms. Hemmings?" she asked.

"Actually Mrs. Thompson, there is."

"And what would that be?" She said. She's so sassy sometimes.

"Well, today you paired brown pants with a bright red top, and well..." I said earning a few laughs.

She smiled "Well, thank you for the advice. I'll never pair these colors again." She said.

Go Natalie.

I kept reading even though this is probably the worst story line for a book possible. The boy hates the girl because he loves her and is afraid of his emotions. He turns full-on crazy. Then, all this other boring stuff happens.

"You can start now." I heard.

It was my partner Cam. "What are we doing?" I asked.

"A test, didn't you hear her?" She said.

-

"Calum, I'm not gonna sing for you!" I said.

"Fine, I'll just send yesterday's video to myself." He said opening my laptop.

"Fine, fine. I have a special message for you anyway." I said, clearing my throat.

"Why did you move into my house? Pack your shit and go you creep." I sang.

I smiled at his blank expression. Then, he laughed. Calum actually laughed. It wasn't a snicker or a sarcastic chuckle, he actually laughed. "What's so funny?" I asked beginning to laugh.

"You are, Natalie!" He said laughing. I don't get what's going on.

"I wasn't kidding though." I said still laughing a bit.

He was still laughing. I got up and left. I walked up the stairs to my room and took a nap.

*9 hours later*

"I hope she's still alive, has anyone gone to check on her yet?" someone said. It was Calum.

They were all downstairs but I could still hear them. Calum has been acting really weird lately, and I'm afraid he's planning some crazy shit. He's pretending to care about me just to make me all happy and friendly. He's gonna-

Shut up Natalie

I got up and went down the stairs.

"Hi Family!" I said.

"Natalie! We thought you died, don't do that. Good Afternoon by the way!" My mom said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I LOVE THEIR RELATIONSHIP!

Hola amigos, it's kaylee.

HOLY SHISNLDESANPS this has 21 reads ahhhh.

I'll update a lot today

Stay wonderfultastic <3