30. bad boys

he didn't need you.

he no longer found happiness and belongingness at parties with mountains of disctractions.

he no longer felt like a burden, invisible, or meaningless.

a friend was all he needed.

he didn't call himself the bad boy anymore.

he called himself matt.

a u t h o r s n o t e
that's it!
matt was him from bad boys and she is you and he is the nice guy. i thought it'd be nice to do a crossover for the last book of the people of society series.

thank you guys so much for the love and support of this whole series. it was so cool seeing you guys hop from nice guys in late 2015 to nice girls and bad boys in early 2016. some have been with me throughout the whole way and others are brand new.

either way, you all have loved and supported these characters who are real people. people in our world, our community, our own homes ... they have their own stories. we're all broken people.

anyways, you guys are all awesome and i just hope that you all got the best out of these short stories. they've really shaped me into who i am, and i'm proud of these works. these stories were exactly what i've been trying to write since i could make up stories, and i'm glad to have shared it with you guys.

love,
jackie