The beginning

I was a relatively normal kid, I went to school, I had friends everything was normal. Until one day I turned on the news and saw something really fuckin cool. There was a bunch of people getting on boats looking for some treasure or some shit. I know what you're thinking "this nigga is copying one piece" you're not wrong actually this is really close to one piece except for the devil fruits but we do have powers. I'll get to that part later on. So the next day I went to school and started talking to my friends. I walked up and said "hey guys I have an Idea, what If we become pirates?" My friend Xerxes says "DUDE I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY THE SAME THING!!!! I THINK ITS AN AWESOME IDEA!" I said "ok so that's one of you what do the rest of you think?" "I think it could work" said Jericho. Spike said "I don't know I'm a bit skeptical but I'm in" so I had a few crew members it was time to go talk to some other people. BUT first we needed a boat. It was actually really easy to get one, I just went down to the docks and stole a pirate boat. Once I did that we were on our way to adventure, Romance, and some more fucked up shit. We set sail and headed to an island we had heard about, supposedly there were people there that wanted to join and hot women to meet. The island is called parallel island, apparently they have portals that can transport you to alternate dimensions. We are on our way to the island now.......