Awaken

Be Sollux Captor:

The Dream:

I was floating but everything was white I looked around me. Still white I noticed I was wearing a dark green shirt/hoodie with my dark green pants. I was very confused about the situation but it felt weird then all the sudden I stopped floating ended up falling the worst feeling I can ever have and then BOOM!

*End Of Dream*

I jump out my covers panting I put my hand over my chest I can feel my heart beat going faster than ever I sigh of relief and checked time from my phone

"4:00 A.M new fuckiing record"

I said as I get out of bed and head out to the kitchen I turn on the light I rub my eyes and grabbed a cup of a water and washed my face then right after I could of open my eyes I had a little flashback of my dream me still falling then when I open my eyes it was back to normal like nothing happened. Anyways I went back to my room and plop on to my bed today was Summer Break the beginning of it actually. But also my first day for my job I sighed and got up I open my closet and grabbed my uniform put it on and grabbed my hat and headed out.

~few hours later~
I walked up to a coffee shop and groan as I entered I didn't expect some of my friends to work with me there was Dave, Kanaya, Jade, and yes we all applied to the same job again I didn't expect us to be together

"yo! Sollux what's up man first day too??"

"Yea you guy2 too huh?"

"Well Yes I didn't Expect All Of Us To Work Together"

She chuckles as she cleans herself on her apron as Jade hands me an Apron

"Here you might need this!"

"Thank2"

I put it on and rubbed my eyes and headed behind the cash register making sure my hair isn't sticking out

"Well I Wish You All Good Luck I Heard This Is The Best Coffee Shop"

"What the- I heard this was an OKAY coffee shop I don't fucking know but yea good luck"

"And now we're..OPEN!"

She screams of happiness as she flips the sign close to open. Then a man in a suit talking on the phone comes in

"Well if you don't like change it do I have to everything myself?!"

Dave walks behind the register and whisper to my ear

"Damn. First day and we have a rude customer"

I nod and said nicely

"Hello II'm Sollux how can II-"

"Yea yea just get my usual"

"Um IIm new here 2o ii don't know your u2ual-"

"Are you kidding me right now? Fine just me my sweet tea and bread make sure it has white filling inside."

"...wiill that be iit?"

"Did I continue to order? Of course that will be it"

*ii 2wear iim about to beat his ass up if he keeps being a smart ass*

"Your total wiill be 10 buck2 2iir."

"Here ii better get my change back"

"Okay you liittle-"

"Sollux! Hahaha I'm Sorry Sir He's A Bit Moody Today Why Don't You Get His Bread Hmm?"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his bread and made his coffee I wanted to spit in it so badly but that's gross I put it on the counter and said

"Here2 your order have a niice day"

"What a rude employee if I was the owner I would not hirer you"

He says as he walks out the coffee shop I sighed of frustration

"Am ii dead yet?"

"Oh Sollux Don't Say That It'll Get Better Maybe He Woke Up In The Wrong Side Of The Bed"

"Or he hadn't have been fucked in bed hehe"

Says Dave as lays his elbow on my shoulder

"Besides there's more people maybe they can be nice"

"But You Can't Explode Like You Almost Did"

"Yea yea ii know alway2 keep a 2miile and They are never wrong ii know"

They all chuckled and patted my shoulder I stand there as I waited for a customer. One came he sat down with a book on his hand reading while he sits down and smiles to himself he's a troll like me...And I think I knew this guy..

"Hey KN II'll bee back iill take hii2 order"