Night ruin (warning: lemon part)

Sollux Pov:
Before I could of left Eridan's house I left a note I rubbed my face and put on my apron on and started making the cupcakes, and bread after a few hours of working I wipe off the sweat off my forehead and started think about Eridan..I don't know why but he Randomly just popped up in my mind. I put my elbow down on the table and rest my head on my hand. And doze off to the night me and Eridan were laying down together. He's amazing smile, his warm arms wrapped around me, he's chuckles echoed in my head as I giggled to myself. I looked at my hand I can still feel his warm soft hands intertwined with my hands. I slightly smiled at it then realized..

"Who ii2 that glowiing per2on iin my dream?..and why wa2 ii cryiing?"

The bell rang in the front desk I got up to the cash register and it was

"KK?"

"ME AND YOU NEED TO TALK ASSHAT!"

"KK not now iim at work"

"WHAT TIME DO YOU FUCKING GET OFF THEN?"

"II don't know iin a few?"

"GO OVER MY HIVE- I MEAN HOUSE RIGHT AFTER WORK AND BRING FOOD"

"But-"

"BRING FOOD!"

He walks out sipping on his coffee I rase my eyebrow and shake my head and went back to work. And yes I did end up going to KK's house.

"2o what wa2 iit that you wanted to talk about?"

"YOU CAPTOR THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN ERIDAN'S HOUSE??"

"Uh-"

"SOLLUX DONT PLAY STUPID WITH ME"

"II ju2t spend two niight2 there 2o what?"

"SO WHAT?, WHAT IF YOU PLAY WITH HIM AGAIN REMEMBER LAST TIME YOU DID THAT SHIT??"

"KK ii know ii know ii fucked hiim over iit2 my fault but were friiend2 okay?"

He sat down and raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms.

"What?"

"NOTHING JUST DONT FUCKING HURT EACH OTHER MAN ITS REALLY ANNOYING THAT HE COMES UP TO ME AND YOU COME UP TO ME"

"Wait he tells you everythiing?"

"YES"

"Everythiing?!"

"SOLLUX HE TELLS ME EVERYTHING TO THE POINT I TELL HIM EVERYTHING I DO ESPECIALLY WHEN WE ARE SO FUCKING BORED! THAT CLOSE SOLLUX"

I sighed and rub my face as he pats my back

"BISDES WHY DID YOU MAKEOUT WITH HIM?"

"What?"

"OH RIGHT YOU DON'T REMEMBER-"

"II knew what ii wa2 doiing KK ii wa2nt even..uh..drunk"

"WAIT WHAT?!"

"What?!"

"SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU WEREN'T DRUNK YOU KNEW THE HELL YOU WERE DOING?!!!"

"Ye2 that2 actually... DON'T TELL ED!"

"IM NOT GEES"

I plop on the couch and groan as Karkat just sits on top on my stomach

"What am ii gonna do?"