Miss Moving On part 2

Chapter 13
( 1 day later )
Finns Pov :
It's been 2 weeks since Rachel and I broke up and I have been nothing but miserable. I miss her so much it just doesn't feel real I mean I feel bad for what I said I didn't mean it. I was working in my office being miserable as usal when Rachel stormed in .

"Miss you can't go in Mr.Hudson is working. " My secretary said.

"Gladys it's fine. " I said and shut the door.

"We need to talk!" Rachel said angrily.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I'm not trash! I am not trash I am a person who has feelings and who is scared and trying to make it in this world like everyone else, and I know that being a stripper isn't classy or glamorous but I did it because I had too and for the record I quit so before you go and have the nerve to tell me I am trash think about it Finn . Because you were the only person that has ever truly believed in me after my dads died so it's not fair that you think you can call me trash . So get it straight Hudson I am many things but trash is not one of them! " She yelled angrily and stormed out. I sat down and smiled and then picked up my phone and made a phone call.

"Hi Constance, is Mr.Vena in tell him it's Finn Hudson . " I said.