Episode 1

--"hello everyone Taylor Lautner here! I'll be the host of your show!!! Oh looks like the buses are out side now! Let's go catch up with our contestants!" Taylor runs out to the buses. Taylor swift steps off.

Taylor Swift: "Taylor? What are you doing here. I'm hosting this show" she giggles. "hi I'm Taylor and IM the host not that focus over there" she points at the other Taylor.

Taylor Lautner: "I heard that!"

Taylor Swift: "you were ment to! Anyway let's meet with our contestents" Taylor steps onto the bus and walks up to Cody Simpson. "hi Cody welcome to Hollywood High! Anything you wanna say to the people watching?"

Cody: "I just wanna say hi to my sister Allie and to all m fans we are gonna win this thing!" he fist pumped then blushed of embarrassment

Taylor: she laughs "well ok let's move on" she walks over to Justin and Brooke (Bieber) "hey guys welcome to hollywood high! Anything you guys wanna say to the people watching?"

Brooke: "my brother is annoying the crap outta me! Help!!" she smiles

Justin: "I'm not that annoying! Right Taylor?"

Taylor: "uhmm... No" she shrugs

Brooke: rolls her eyes at Justin

Justin: "don't roll your eyes at me!!!"

Brooke: "I will!!"

Taylor: "moving on!" walks over to Caitlin and Christian (Beadles) "hey guys welcome to Hollywood High! Anything to say to the people watching?"

Caitlin: "hi Christian!!! I love you baby!" blows a kiss into the camera

Christian: "hi Caitlin!"

Caitlin: "Christian Fortune. My boyfriend you idiot!" hits him in the head

Christian: "ow! I'm telling mom!" pulls out his phone "mom! Caitlin hit me in the head again!"

Caitlin: "NUh-uh! He's lying mom!"

Taylor: "ok let's go see someone else" walks over to Shianne Vincent "hi Shianne! Welcome to Hollywood high!! Anythin o say to the people watching!?"

Shianne: "just happy to be here and hopefully I'll win!" she smiles

Taylor: "well tell us about you since your the newest celeberity here

Shianne: "well honestly there isn't much to tell. I'm a surfer I'm still an upcomin star so I don't have very many fans but I dabble in singing also"

Taylor: "that's cool well the camera man is signaling me that we have to move on so that's what we are gonna do!" walks over to Chaz Somers and Ryan Butler. "hey guys! Welcome to Hollywood High! Any thing you guys wanna say to the people watching?"

Chaz: "hi mom!!! You forgot to pack my extra food.." he rolls his eyes

Ryan: makes a face of discust. "hey Taylor you me tomorrow night burger king" he wiggled his eyebrows.

Taylor: "uhm sorry Ryan your a little young for me."

Ryan: sighs "awe man."

Taylor: walks over to Bella Thorne and Jannette McCurdy "hey girls welcome to Hollywood high! Anything to say to the people watching?"

Bella: "hey zandaya!! If I win im sharing the money with you!!" she smiles sweetly

Jannette: "I really want everybody to go out and buy my new album! But you guys don't have to! I love my fans no matter what they do!" she smiles and fixes her skirt.