Chapter 17

A/N:
Btw, this time Annie joined the military police. I know this is confusing but bear with me! Hehehehe ;-;

-

Few days has passed and my foot is okay now. While we were eating our dinner, Erwin went inside the Mess hall and get our attentions.

"Cadets! We will be having a 57th expedition in 3 days. I'm expecting you to give all of your best to train well and to help save the humanity." Erwin announced. He explains about the formations and anything for the 57th expedition.

"Sir!" We saluted him, before he turned his heels.

Chatters filled the mess hall, I can't help but feel nervous. My comrades and friends seems to noticed it because I keep my head hung low. Jean look at me.

"F/n, is everything okay?" Eren ask me.

"Just feeling nervous a bit by now." I respond and rubs my temple.

"Why? I mean you lived outside the walls before right?" He ask.

"I know, but how about you guys? I wasn't underestimating you guys or somewhat but I just feel nervous what if half of us didn't come back here alive after our expedition?" I respond.

"No need to be afraid about F/n, we've been through a lot." Eld said. I just shrugged my shoulders and sighs. After done with everything, I went outside and stare at the starry sky while laying myself on the soft grass as the wind passes by.

"What are you doing here brat?" A familiar monotone voice ask. I sat up and saw Levi is standing there, crossed arms.

"Same goes for you creep." I respond and smirk. He's used to it when i'm calling him a creep but only when we were just alone.

"It doesn't answer my question." He said and went closer to me. I frowned and huff as I laid down back again.

"Just preparing myself." I stated.

"Prepare for what?" He ask. He put a handkerchief on the grass and sat in it.

"Maybe for my death." I snicker. He just rolled his eyes.

"Levi, when I didn't make it please don't ever forget me." I said and look at him. He looks at me straightly in my e/c orbs.

"What are you talking about F/n? You're not gonna die, you idiot." He said and click his tongue in annoyance. Did I he gets annoyed when I talked about like this, did he care for me?

Shut up F/n! Of course he cares about you because you're part of his squad! I scolded myself.

"Just saying." I stated and stare at the sky.

"Then, I won't forget about you brat." He said and look up at the sky. I blush at his sudden words, I didn't expect it either. I nods and smile happily. He stood up and pats his uniform if there's any visible dust in it.

"We better go brat, you should rest as well." He stated and offer me his hand.

I went to my room. "Good night, Levi." I chimed as I open my door. He nods and walks away. I went inside and lock my door afterwards. I tosses my uniforms in the corner of the room and changed into my pjs.

I throw myself on the bed and relax myself and I start to fall asleep.

-

A/N:
I watched the Hotarubi no Mori E movie and I can't stop thinking about it, it's just sad how it ends I can't stop crying after I have watched it. The feels bruh 😭 By the way, I'm making a fanfiction about that but it's a one-shot just like the Movie. Anyway, thank you. 😘💞