Winter Adventures... (part 1)

As soon as it was time to leave, i asked Addi, "hey, addison, can i have the lemon juice and marshmallows?" i then pick up the objects, then Addi replied, "sure!" and went over to  the car and got in, i looked at the lemon juice and marshmallows and got in the car...

Hours later... 

as soon as i was home, i put the lemon juice in the fridge and the marshmallows in the cupboard, i then went over to my tablet and watched some aphmau... 

days later...

i was at school like it was a normal day, sitting in class, about to start working, that was until... someone from the staff at my school walked in with paper, well, forms; in her hand... i was really curious to know what it was, "hello, if i could have your attention i would like to tell you about this," she says as she holds up the papers, "the first 6th grad iceman! along with the grade 7s!" i felt happy about this, it might be something amazing! 

minutes later...

as soon as she was done explaining, she asked who wants to join, me and a few others raised there hands, i was hyped about this! i felt like it was gonna be super fun! as soon as that was done we continued the day normally...

Friday...

its now friday and im gonna go skiing! i ran on a few days earlier to this and now im about to ski for the first time... 

After school, skiing time!

its time to ski! i get everything, snow pants, jacket, gloves, hat and boots, and since it was right after school, i had to bring my bag, and after getting on all the ski boots and ski things, and the ski poles, me, kat, two grade 7s were gonna ski; i think the other skiers had skied before, but not me, so this would be my first time ever skiing!

Later at some hills...

after they told us how to ski and stuff like that, we were finally gonna ski; at a hill! i was so excited but also scared! but once we were all there at the hills; it was time! i started at some small hills and then i saw, the biggest hill... i made my way up, and once i was there, i was gonna ski; i stood at the hill, about to go down, and then i went down, about to complete it, until i fell, i should have seen it happening, after all, i have never skied in my life, i struggled to get up, it was impossible, someone tried to help me, but it was still hard, but i finally got up and skied the last bit down; then we had to go home, because it was almost completely night...

Once we got back...

after we all got dropped off, i had to walk down the street and across to get home, and i was tired and sore, but i made it, i got inside and sat on my bed, but i was sorta hungry after that... so i looked in the fridge, i then spotted, the lemon juice, i grabbed it and then i got a marshmallow... i drank some of the lemon juice and ate the marshmallow, and returned to my tablet..