Chapter 4:

Candy's POV

Tyler confirmed staring at my kids and that made me worried, did he find out about them being his kids ? I mentally prayed he didn't.

He then turned to me with a harsh look and says, "we need to talk." And pulled me harshly to where ever he was bringing me. I tried to pull away but he only held me tighter, "where the fuck are you bringing me?! Oh my god let go do me fuckface." I cursed out at him, he completely ignored me and continued dragging me.

He then pulled me into a room and pushed me inside. I looked around and saw that it was a bedroom which I was his, I heard the door being locked and turned around with a panicked look.

"W-what do you want?" I asked wearily and walked back wards when I saw him stalking towards me. He grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me towards him harshly. "How long were you planning to hide the fact that I had kids." He growled at me, I gulped as I sensed his anger and tried to pull away from his grip.

"They aren't your kids." I tried to lie my way out to only be slammed against the wall with a furious Tyler in front of me. "Stop lying MY FUCKING WOLF RECOGNISES THEM. DID YOU SERIOUSLY FUCKING TOOK MY KIDS AWAY FROM ME FOR ALL THESE GODDAMN YEARS?!" He yelled out at me, I got extremely pissed off and yelled back at him, "THEY ARE NOT YOUR FUCKING KIDS. YOU REJECTED ME! THEY ARE NOT YOUR KIDS, NOTHING THAT IS RELATED TO ME IS YOURS!"

He slammed his fist on the wall beside my head and growled loudly. "They are still my kids." He said out which made me scoff in return, what the fuck is wrong with him. Didn't he hear what I said ?

He inhaled sharply,

"Look, let's make a deal, I want to be with my kids too. They need their Father-""-no they don't, I raised them for 4 years without a mate all these years and-""just listen god dammit! THEY NEED A FATHER and I need them too. They are kids, lets make a deal. Both of us raise the kids together but not as mates but as parents of the kids only." He suggested firmly, I thought about it and honestly what he said was true, the kids do need a father.

Ed isn't going to be with all the time since he already has his mate and his own life. No one will be there to support me and the kids except him now. I kept quiet for a while but finally sighed out a, "fine".

He gave me a smudged look and let go of me, "Glad you made the right choice." He said which made me roll my eyes, I was about to walk out and back to the dining room when he stopped me again.

"Oh and one more Thing, you need to move in with me in my room tonight."

Candy's POV

After he said that, I nodded and just walked out. Fucking asshole.

When I reached the dining room I saw that the kids were still eating. I slumped on my chair, tired of this pack already. "What happened?" Ed asks, I sighed and explained everything to him.

"Wow, he is one hell of a mate." I chuckled with no humour and corrected Ed, "EX mate Ed, he is my EX mate." Ed nodded at me, "so now what? Your gonna move in his room tonight?" He asks but I shrugged in return, "I Guess." I replied. After all of us finished eating, Ed went to his room while I went to mine to only see some pack members taking my things away.

"Erm excuse me ? Where are you bringing my things ?" I asked one of them to an answer from someone else, "Alpha Tyler has ordered to take all your items to his room." I nodded and walked towards Tyler room and entered it without knocking.

"No manners I see." Tyler raises his brows at me, I rolled my eyes and placed the kids on the bed beside Tyler who was lying on it. Tyler's eyes soften when he saw the kids and sat up to only place them gently on his lap.

I let the kids have their moment with Tyler and helped the pack members place my things inside the room. When all my things were in, I locked the doors and started to unpack.

Halfway during unpacking Tyler spoke, "What's their name?" I placed the last few pieces of my clothes inside the closet and turned around to see him pecking both Kaydence and Caden's face continuously. This is the first time I saw such a soft looking Tyler.

"Kaydence and Caden." I answered his question, he nodded and tried calling them by their names. I yawned as I closed the closet, finally finished unpacking only my things. "you done?" Tyler asks as he places the sleeping kids on the bed gently and pulled the covers over them.

"Where are you going to sleep?"I asked, suddenly thinking of the sleeping arrangements. He frowned at me, "On the bed?" He answered as if it was the most obvious answer.

I looked towards the bed and noticed how huge the bed was so I guess 4 people could fit. "For today the kids will sleep in this room but by tomorrow a room will be prepared for the kids so tomorrow they can sleep in their rooms." Tyler explained, but I was still not clear. "What about me?" I asked, he smirked at my confused face and says, "you will sleep in my room of course." He smirked.

"What if I don't want to?" I retorted, he chuckled and replied, "you have no choice baby." I groaned in annoyance and walked to the bathroom to shower. Stupid bossy piece of shit.

The bathroom was freaking huge, with a jacuzzi and fancy items around it. But since I had literally no mood, I decided to just take a quick shower.

After I finished, I was about to take a towel when I realised I forgot to take both my towels and clothes. "Fuck!" I cursed loudly at my stupidity and started to plan on how I could go out to take my clothes without Tyler seeing me naked.

I opened the door slightly to check if Tyler was there and luckily he wasn't so I quickly ran out the bathroom completely naked and rushed to my closet to get my clothes and towels.

I opened the closet and pulled out my comfy sweat pants and a random oversized shirt and my undergarments. I also took it my towels and quickly wrapped it around me and was about to go back to the bathroom when the door suddenly opened.

Tyler walked in the room and closed the door behind him while looking at his phone but when he was me his jaw dropped and his eyes widened. I don't know why I couldn't move, I frozed.

Both of us stared at each other for a few awkward seconds, not knowing what to say or do until Tyler cleared his throat. "Erm why are you walking around like that?" He asked, looking me up to down with lustful eyes. I gulped and was about to answer when he cut me suddenly cut me off.

"You better put some clothes on before I lose my shit" He says casually and stalks towards me without leaving his eyes off me. I hurriedly

pushed past him and ran to the bathroom to change.

When I got inside the bathroom I locked the door and leaned against it. I touched my chest and felt my heart beating very fast. What is wrong with me ? Why do I still get affected by him omgg.

[HEY GUYS SO THIS IS THE END OF THE EXTRACT DO CHECK THE BOOK OUT ON FICFUN/DREAME FOR THE REST OF THE BOOK FOR FREE! IT ALSO HAS DAILY UPDATES FOR U!]