I've got you and Alexis that's all I've ever wanted

~Flashback~

"I should've told you I was pregnant when I knew I was, It's just that you left Rosewood you said we were over" I nod grabbing her hands pulling her into my lap rubbing her back "I know Spencer Look who cares? It was 2 years ago it's in the past I've got you and Alexis that's all I've ever wanted"

~Flashback over~

Toby-

I grab Spencer by the wrist pulling her to me our chests touching I brush some of her hair out of her face looking right into her eyes "I'm sorry" She smiles kissing my cheek "I know you are...Its okay your protectiveness is cute" She smirks I cup her cheek leaning down kissing her delicious soft lips she kisses back wrapping arm around my neck I grab her hip but before we can get any further She pulls away her hand's roaming my chest. "I love you" She whispers I whisper it back kissing her cheek before walking downstairs where Alexis was "Hey Gorgeous, What are you drawing?" She turns around tears streaming down her little cheeks I sprint over to her picking her up resting her on my hip "What's wrong?" I ask her brushing the tears away "I don't want you to leave" My heart instantly breaks she thought I was going to leave? "Oh Baby, I had a little argument with your mummy that's going to happen but I'm never going to leave you" She smiles kissing my cheek "And even if he tried we wouldn't let him" Spencer says standing behind me wrapping his arms around my chest I smirk kissing her shoulder "Besides who would I want other than you too?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I know it's short sorry, The other one will be up later hopefully

Not sure Xx