Ch 5: karma.

Hello everyone. It's being a wwhhhiiillleee and a lot of you have asked for an update. To celebrate 350 followers as well as 11k readers in this story and 32⭐️ on the last ch. so her we go. Ps,not edited. It was 1:30 am when I wrote this. Enjoy. Please comment and vote thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jhope quickly went to the bed and lifted jihoon up. (Y/n) woke up and saw Jihoon being held by the collar against the wall by Hoseok. She didn't know what to do.
"You need to stay away, do not hug her or touch her" said A very angry hoseok.
Jihoon just smirked, "she didn't complain" he winked at you.
"Hoseok, what's going on, where were you? I was worried, I thought Something bad happened to you" you said standing next to him.
Hoseok looked at you and gave you a small smile because you were worried about him, jihoon used this distraction to get off his grip.
"Look hoseok, she will be mine" he whispered to Hoseoks ear. Hoseok was about to punch him but Mark stopped him since this Will cause for both Hoseok and you to get kicked out. Jihoon wanted that, but not to get you kicked out. Jihoon gave you one last look and walked out of the room. Mark and the girl did as well. They closed the door. Now it was just you and Hoseok in the room. You turned towards Hoseok and hugged him, he hugged back tightly. His shirt was wet, from your tears.
"Hajima, don't cry, please"
"I missed you, I couldn't find you anywhere, I thought you left the competition"
"I would never do that to you, can I ask you something" he let go of the hug before you did as well, you nodded. "Why were you sleeping with Jihoon?"
"I couldn't find you and he was there and comforted me, I cried on his shoulder and he brought me to our room, he said that I should rest and that you will appear, after that I knocked out, but nothing happened" you reassured him. He smiled at this.
"I'm sorry to get you worried, I won't do it again, just don't trust Jihoon?"
"But why, he is a great friend"
"Look, (y/n) trust me ok, this is a competition after all, at the end, there are no friends. Your partner is the only person you can count on. I'm your partner, and you can count on me" you smiled at this and hugged him again. Hoseok liked the feeling, especially because you were hugging him.
"Hey, I'm going to shower ok, just go to sleep" he guided you to your bed, the one you were laying down with Jihoon. His smell still lingered in the bed. As Hoseok went to shower, you got up from your bed since you couldn't sleep. You were uncomfortable on your own bed. You got up and walked to hoseoks bed. He was laying down, sleeping soundly. You didn't want to wake him up, but no way are you sleepin in your bed. You poke hoseoks cheek, "oppa *poke*oppa *poke*oppa *poke*" he moaned.
"oppa *poke*oppa *poke*" he opened one eye and saw you clutching your plushy of your fav animal, you were wearing your shorts and a long shirt. "Yeah, are you ok?"
"I can't sleep, can I lay down with you?" He was thinking about it while You were biting your lips waiting for his answer. Hoseok didn't like it when you did that. "Why not in yours?"
"I don't like the smell on my bed"
"Ok how about, we sleep in your bed. I'll stay with you till you fall asleep" you nodded and walked back to your bed with Hoseok walking behind you. You laid down and he followed. You clutch to your plushy and he pulls you closer. Your head was against his chest, his smell provided comfort and you from sleep. He was supposed to go back to his bed, but he enjoyed the company and knocked out next to you. He smiled in his sleep and so did you.
------
Next day
You woke up but something heavy was on you. It was hoseoks arm wrapped around you. You had your back against him and you were hugging your plushy as well.