drowsy

So I just wrote the greatest ass story like legit five minutes ago but I accidentally published it when I tried to save it but it wasn't done, so I started freaking out and I deleted it oops. Anyways I'm extremely pissed off and I spent the last three minutes crying it was like 1000 words and had a real plot, but now I'm all mad so I'm just gonna write a hot sex scene and convey my anger here :))

He was behind her in an instant. She stood there by the large window of the bedroom and looked up at his eyes through the reflection of the glass.

"Say that again."

His breath was hot on her neck.  The pool of heat forming between her legs she restrained herself from leaning back into his awaiting chest.

"You're intolerable,"

She repeated a little less firmly.

"You take me to fancy places, and buy me pretty things—"

She turned so she was facing him, and she looked him in the eye.

"You give me love that I don't deserve and I want you to stop."

He stared at her for a moment. Observed the way the gold strands of her hair cascaded perfectly down her head, the plumpness of her lips, the curve of her waist.

"You want me to stop?"

He advanced a step towards her.

"Are you sure about that—"

Lucas grabbed her by the waist and pressed her body against his. She looked stunning in the elegant dress he had gotten her to wear to the dinner they just had. He suddenly felt suffocated by the tie wrapped around his neck and he inhaled her scent before looking into her eyes.

"Maya Hart, you have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen."

She seemed taken back. As if she wasn't expecting the sudden complement. 

"Every single part of you is beautiful,"

His hand drifted down and met the hem of her dress.

"You have a pure heart, you care about people. You come from a poor household but you give everything to the people you love. Maya Hart. You deserve the entire world—"

By now his hand was rested firmly on her waist, and her dress had risen with it. She felt his breath on her face, smelled freshly of the gourmet chocolate they had shared for dessert.

"—let me give it to you."

His mouth connected with hers and his hand had slipped over to her behind. 

Her hands traveled to his shoulders as she shrugged off his jacket and undid the first few buttons of his shirt.

With the movement of their lips, she pushed herself against Lucas as he led her toward the bed.

He laid her down, her back pressing into the expensive cushion and the black silk of the sheets shooting a pleasant tingle to her back.

He moved down and she let out a moan when he sucked on the nape of her neck.  He placed one knee in between her legs as he shrugged off both of their shoes and lifted the dress above her head. 

Lucas took a break from the lethargic kisses he placed on her neck and took in the sight underneath him.

She was panting. Her mane of hair sprawled all over the bed, her chest rising and falling with each breath.