Chapter 1-Drew on my house

Lily POV

Morning awakes

I stood as the sunlight hit my eyes ,well actually the noisy and annoying  sound of the alarm woke me up.I peaked out on the window and there saw Andrew's car.What is he for real.He came here this early.I looked at the watch and saw

6:30 AM

What the hell

I walked down stairs not even caring if I still wore my pajamas on."Morning" he greeted me,"Are you for real Drew.This early?"I said to him."Of course,I had to check up on my beautiful best friend.".Well its pretty obvious that he just needs to pick me up but seriously this early?I knew he didn't have breakfast yet so I had to ask him out."Mind for breakfast?"I asked,and then he replied"Guess you know the answer".So I was right he didn't have breakfast yet."Okay,I'll bake pancakes for you"I replied with a nod."Mmmm. Sounds great to me"I smiled at his statement.

I opened the fridge and took out the ingredients.I heated the pan,mixed the ingredients and put in in the pan.When the pancakes were ready,I put them in a plate and put the plate in front of Andrew's face."Looks yum."he stated "You bet" I said with a smirk on my face. "I'll just take a shower 'kay" . And with that,I left .I stepped into the bathroom and turned on the shower.When I was done.I looked at my closet and took out my blue backless dress.Kinda fit my mood today.Wore my sandals.I blowed my hair and applied a light make up.

Well this is okay now

I opened the door and saw that Drew was not there.Then I heared a honk of car.Well he must be waiting for me.He honked again.I was now irritated that's why I yelled"Coming" .I quickly get my bag and all the necessary things.I looked at my self at the mirror once again  and told my self I looked fine.

I got out of my room,when I reached our entrance  of our house I locked our door.I was the one who locked it because our helper,Bony was still asleep.I would be rude to wake her up, so I just left her a note that I'm already gone.I meet the pair of "Andrew flirty eyes" when I entered the world of "outside".I just rolled my eyes my I actually smiled.Now now,before you think something was going on,I just smiled because he looked like an idiot and a stupid or even a jerk well you name it but seriously he totally looked like an idiot.He grabbed me by waist and kissed my forehead.I looked at him and saw him smiling,well more smirking.He said "Ready to go M'lady?" My reply was "All set". And with that we left home.

During the car ride, all we did was talk , as usual."Is Dianna taking you to a date?" I said to Drew who is always drooling over my girl best friend, he hates it when we talk about that. "Nope,I'm taking her out today" he said while grinning. Like seriously! Of all the times! He asks her now? Okay okay, I was overreacting.But instead of yelling at him and get mad, I screamed. You know I'm not so girly but hey I'm not a tomboy! I just don't like gossiping like most girls usually do. "Oh my Nut Cracker, I'm so proud of you. You finally got some guts. Hahahahahaha" Yep I laughed. "Well thank you!"

--------------------------------------------------End Of Chapter One