Chapter XXIII (23)

We drive into Willow's driveway and the car sat there idling. Willow rushes out of the house, sets her purse down and locks up her house, she picks up her bag and runs to the car, in heels.
"Hello David, Craig and Raven" she sings, David, Craig and I chuckle at her happiness. Apparently, or so I heard from Craig, Tyler planned to kiss Willow at midnight, hence the reason why Willow is coming to the party. If Tyler didn't invite I was going to anyway. She brushes her green streak of hair out her face and fiddles with the hem of her dress. David and Craig were talking about some new G-mod map so I decided to talk to Willow.
"Did anything happen between you and Tyler?" she blurts out, my eyes widen and I turn to look at her, she covers her mouth with her hand but I already heard it, Craig and David lowered their voices to a whisper and they turned down the radio.
"Umm..." I try and gather my thoughts "not reallyyyy... He liked me and I didn't like him back..." Willow nods her head and changes the subject. Craig and David noticed that it was the end of that conversation and they carried on talking.

We pulled up at Tyler's house soon enough, Willow ran out of the car and we chuckled, before following her in. The place was packed, with Youtubers and Streamers I didn't even recognized, and that wasn't many people.
"Raven!" I turn around to see Evan waving me over, he grabs hold of my hand and leads me out of the house, to see the full gang sitting under a tree lit up with fairy lights. Daithi, Mini, Moo, Wildcat, Delirious, Lui, Marcel, Terroriser, Vanoss, the works. I bite back a scream and nudge in between Basically and Lui. Willow holds the camera and Tyler rushes over to a side.
"Okay, three, two, one!" the camera flashes and we all mingle in between the next photo.
"Alright guys!" Willow yells, hushing all of us "time to be a joker!" we all laugh and pull a funny face at the camera, before the camera flashed I managed to zap Lui in the side, making him react just as the camera went off. Willow passes the camera around so we can have a look at the photo while Tyler sends the photo to everyone via text.

I get both of the photos and look at them, I shove my phone in Lui's face giggling.
"Look! Look at your face!" he raises and eyebrow and sighs, but in the end he starts to laugh. I look around at our group. Tyler was talking to Brian and Lui, Willow by his side. Delirious was laughing at something Craig said and I was mingling with David, Evan and a few others, talking about some random Zombies map. I zoned out of the conversation and looked up at the sky, the moon was rising ever so slowly and I pulled my phone out of the bag and checked the time.

A few minutes until twelve...

Tyler must of had the same urge to check the time and he looked down at his watch.
"A few minutes 'til midnight guys!" he yells, and most other people filed out of the house and into the backyard. Tyler set up his t.v to count down, I walked away from the crowd and hung back, I had no date tonight, or at least I thought I had no date...

-( >.< )-

~Waves~ Hi!
Sorry for the late update, but it's still Saturday so I haven't missed a day, yet xP Do you think Raven will get a midnight kiss? If so, who from? Leave your answers down in the comment section! :*
Bye!
~Kate <3