CHAPTER 7| Secret Preparations.

It's been four years since Josh and I broke up, and it still hurts. Everyday. I feel it in my chest. For about a year I went completely zombie-like. I didn't end up doing that movie. It was during that year where I pretty much never left the house, that I had to turn down the opportunity. Sam and Jena would come over quite often ,bringing food and helping me move around. If it wasn't for them I'd still be in bed all day.

Today I was going to start a filming for a new movie called "The Catch". It's about a couple who meet at the Cricket and fall in love. Classic love story, kind of cheesy, but still cute. I couldn't wait to meet my new co-star.

I got on set and they sent me straight to hair and make-up. They put a long, blonde wig on me and put a thick layer of make-up on as well. I spent 2 hours in there waiting for them to tell me to go to wardrobe. They finally sent me there.

I got there before the stylists did and I scanned through my costumes. And I remembered the "special" scene. Oh the costume for that was..... I can't even explain it.

When the stylists finally arrived, they put me in a black singlet and cardigan, a denim pair of shorts, topped with a long and dangly necklace. I felt beautiful.

The stylists walked me to the set. They told me my co-star was pretty good looking and that I would like him a lot.

I arrived at the set. And I saw my co-star. I did like him a lot. Because my new co-star was Josh.

AUTHORS NOTE:
HEY GUYS SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT AND DULL BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE MORE INTERESTING. THANKS FOR READING!
ENJOY THE REST OF THE STORY!