Part 5

~We need not to think alike to love alike~
Francis David

****

"Please mum. I promise I'll behave." He said for what seemed to be thousandth time that day but was only fourth. He was pleading his mother to take him along to her office as it was weekend and he had no school.

Today marked three days that Ron had arrived. Yesterday she somehow managed to escape from him. As it was just his second day yesterday Adam had personally showed him the technical department, equipment and so on. For a while they debated on some issue which she did not pay attention to. Sanyana somehow managed to stay away from him. It was difficult.

Though it was Saturday morning and she had to go to work but the good thing was it was only half day today so she did not complain about it.

"Honey you'll be bored. Besides today our day care will be closed."

"But mumm--" She shushed him.

"Okay how about you stay at nanna for a while and then we'll visit Central Park?"

"Yay!" He excitedly nodded. With that he leaned back on to his chair and continued to eat the pancake.

"You done munchkin?" She asked eyeing his empty place. He nodded. She looked his syrup covered lips and chin and shook her head.

She wiped the syrup off his lips and chin using the tissue. She threw the tissue in the bin and picked their dishes. After washing them in the sink she walked out of the kitchen. She unplugged the iPad and tucked it securely in Rayn's bag.

"Okay munchkin let's go"

""(Yes) he replied in Italian making her chuckle at his cute accent but it did sound perfect to her.

"State imparando buono bambino" (You are learning good, baby) She encouraged him with a bright smile.

"Ha il suono buono ma?" (Did it sound good mother?) He asked her while taking his iPad from his bag.

"Bella bambino" (Beautiful baby) She praised him and asked him to keep back the iPad to which he sighed.
***

She waved at him and as he waved back and hurriedly made his way inside the cafe. As soon as he was inside she turned on the engine.

As she was driving she remembered her boy and how fluently he spoke Italian. It was definitely because of her love for Italian food. Let's get a bit into history. The minute she tried spaghetti and meatballs along with a red wine she was hooked. It was with Ron. He had surprised her with the food. He himself prepared it for her.

And one thing that annoyed her the most was she did not know how to speak Italian whereas Ron was master in speaking. He used to call her all kinds of endearment she couldn't figure out but they sounded so fluid and graceful rolling out of his tongue that she was tempted to learn.

So when she came to New York and met Charlie, their staff driver she learnt that he was Italian. Also Julie was half Italian which she found out after she was done taking classes from Charlie. Long story short Rayn loved hearing her read the Italian notes or books so much that he also started learning it. It was funny because he couldn't even properly spell most of the words but he was trying.

That boy of hers always amazed her.
****

Ron was so busy looking at the designs placed on his desk that he did not hear the voices from the hallway. He was getting more and more angry just thinking about his schedule but he had no option but to follow them at least at initial stages.