jealousy

"Hey, what's up Scottie boy?" I heard my little - younger brother Liam call to Scott downstairs.

"Liam, what are you doing here?" Scott asks "Where else could I be if I'm here" Liam says sarcastically. "I don't know, maybe... school!" Scott answers emphasizing the word 'school'. "I could ask the same question." Liam speaks as he grabbed an apple off of the kitchen counter.

Liam is my adopted brother . His full name is Liam Dunbar. Weird right? No. My parents decided not to change his surname. Liam has lived with us for over 15 years now, he is 16 years old. When Liam was still a baby when his parents sadly died in a car crash and our families knew each other for years which made me think of Liam as family from the day he was born and because of that, we decided to adopt him, well my parents did since I was only 2 :) I love Liam so much, he's a great brother but he can be a little jerk sometimes.

Stiles was already in my bathroom showering when I got up. I decided to wear a dark blue, short sleeved vest, a jean jacket on top in case it gets cold and a floral skater skirt to match it. I let out my wavy, strawberry-blonde hair out from the messy bun I had just slept in and brushed all the knots out with a hair comb. My hair was pretty long (below chest length) which made it really difficult sometimes but I didn't whine. After I got dressed and did my hair, I started doing my make-up

Foundation: check

Blusher: check

Mascara: check

Eyeliner: check

Rosy Lip Gloss: check

I was about to leave the room as I noticed someone behind me.

"Hey Lyds, you look very pretty" Stiles sang with a goofy smile on his face. I happily smirked and thanked him. Passing Stiles, a strong smell of freshly put on cologne hit me. "Gee," I said with a suspicious face "who's all that for?" I continued already knowing the answer, "Malia" he answered smiling like an idiot. Malia, obviously her. I felt my blood boiling and my heart speed rise just at the sound of her name. I really despised her after what she's done to me.. never mind. I just don't like her at all. She always has this fake, girly smirk glued onto her face which makes me want to punch her in the throat, she acts like she owns the world when she doesn't and she's slept with probably half of the 'bad boys' also known as the jocks. She doesn't deserve Stiles. She never did. She uses him for her own pleasure. How cold he be so blind? Oh wait, it's called love.

"Oh" was all I managed to say.

"We better get going," he said pulling me out of my thoughts ,"Scott and Al are probably waiting." he finished his sentence as I was already out of the door.

~~~ At School ~~~

Scott and I are now standing in the hallways waiting for Allison so we can go to history together before something caught my eye, Stiles and Malia hungrily eating each others mouths stopping every once in a while gasping for air. Scott kept talking about the incident with Liam in the morning but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't focus on what he was saying as I was deeply staring at the 'couple' in my sight. I was furious but accomplished to keep in in.

"Lydia!" Scott clicks his fingers in my face trying to get my attention. I jump then look at him when he begins to chuckle, I give him a confused look.

"You're jealous" he states as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

"What? No,"I answer back confidently with a weak smile "No. I think they're cute." I (fake) assure him pressing my lips together.

"Lydia, I can smell it" he says giving me the 'really now' look. Oh, did I forget to mention that Scott is a werewolf? Yeahhh.. it's confusing! (a/n it will all be explained later on in the story)

"Allison!" I shout trying to escape the awkward situation I found myself in. She walks over to us and after hugging each one of us, we begin walking to history.

About five minutes into the lesson the door opens relieving the 'couple' who were making out in the hallways earlier. Stiles looks over to our table, grabs Malia's hand and comes over to us (me, scott and alli). It made me really mad that he brought her over, she would always sit with her little slut tails and gossip about the jocks and who got the most action (sex) at the latest party. I began to get up and leave but a pair of strong and big hands pulled me back down. "Please," Stiles began to speak, "for me." he said with puppy eyes. I couldn't resist but smile at his gesture. I heard Malia scoff under her breath which by the way I gave absolutely no fucks about. I sat back down beside Allison as the lesson began with a hangover Mr. Oakley entering the class. We all laughed at his unfortunate situation.

~~~ Lunch ~~~

It was lunch now, thank god I was starving!! As usual, Allison and I meet up by her locker after I have biology and she has maths. On my way to her locker, I caught a glimpse of my worst nightmare. The jocks. All of them;

Jackson Whittermore

Issac Lahey

The twins aka Ethan & Aiden

Derek Hale

Danny - him and I used to be best friends but he soon turned into a self centered dick.

Peter Hale (young version)

Oh and you wouldn't believe it but guess who else was there bum licking everyone? Malia Tate. My best friends girlfriend. Gosh, my hatred for her rose about 70% if that's even possible! I heard the stupid, girly and forced laugh from the end off the hallway and it made me wanna pull my ears off. About 2 minutes later, they were all gone except from Issac and Malia. I knew that she's a slut but really? In the hallways? In front of anyone?

"Lydia?" a voice hugged me from behind, "I've not seen you in forever!" I realize who it is and smile widely. "Oh my gosh! Mason!" I scream with happiness before pulling him into a huge hug. Mason is Liam's best friend. They knew each other since 5th grade. They have a pretty close friendship which meant I always used to see Mason. Wait... Wasn't he in England skyping Liam yesterday? Whatever, I'm happy as long as he's back. I finally pulled away from the hug and we spoke for about 3 minutes just to quickly catch up with everything before I see Allison looking at Mason's back wondering who it is. I just smile at her.

"MASEY-BASEY!" she screams way louder than me using his nickname from her and hugs him. "ALLI-WALLY" he shouts back now realizing everyone is looking at them. We all just laugh hysterically :D

I'm so happy Mason is back!! I can't wait to see what the boys' (liam, stiles and scott) reactions will be like. They were inseparable.