Chapter 40

~2 months later~

Hailey's 4 months pregnant

Today I have an appointment at the doctors to see the gender of my baby. Yay I hope it's a girl. If your wondering about Justin, he's off who knows where. I don't care where he is, all that matters is me and my baby.

It was currently noon and I am about to get ready for the doctors at 1:00pm. I was in the kitchen making pancakes for breakfast. Yum. I get hungry really easily it's crazy.

***

After I ate I put the dishes in the dish washer and headed to my huge room and into the closet picking out a outfit that is least visible so paps can't notice my bump.

I haven't been out anywhere lately because I don't want to ruin Justin's reputation, because if I reveal i'm pregnant then it will come out to be a disaster towards everyone. You just gotta be safe.

I wore a cream colored blouse from Lush, white denim skinny jeans with a belly band that is made for pregnant women, a gold ring, a god bracelet, my nude colored bag from Saint Laurent, and my Karen Walker sunglasses even tough it was fall but it was still sunny.

I put on some makeup like lipliner and lipstick from Boldly Bare, cream cup and Turkish delight(brands) some foundation matching my skin tone, mascara from Bobby Brown, light eyeshadow, and lastly I filled in my eyebrows. 

I was finally done. 

I grabbed my keys and phone and put my phone in my bag, and made sure I locked my door. 

I walked down the steps from my front doors and sat in my black range rover as I opened the gate and drove out and then closed the gate again. Paps were waiting in front of my gate..weird.

I shook it off and drove to the doctors office.

***

"Miss Braun?" the doctor called my name as I stood up sighed and walked towards her.

"follow me." she said as she leaded me to a room with the ultrasound machine.

"You can lay down here and unzip your pants as I put some gel on your stomach." she ordered as I followed her orders.

The gel was so cold. "Ok let's see here..." she said moving the thingy across my stomach as she looked at the screen, my beautiful baby appeared. 

"Do you want to know the gender?" she asked.

I nodded as she began to look for the sex of the baby. I was trembling in excitement and happiness. 

"You are having a baby girl! Congratulations!" she said happily. Some tears spilled from my eyes as I wiped them.

"Thank you!" I said.

"Your very welcome, she's perfectly healthy no worries." she reassured me as I sat up and she printed out the picture of the ultrasound.(^^^) I was beyond happy. I'm having a baby girl I thought. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprise? lol i hoped you enjoyed there will be a huge time skip in the next chapter, be ready

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!

xoxo

-katya