"Males are the dominant gender" YA RIGHT

These are reasons girls should be traded fairly.

Look, you may think that guys have it all. They are the dominant gender. That's what they say. I have reasons why girls could also be dominant.

All we have to do is wear booty shorts and crop tops to impress you. All we have to do is give us your bodies and act stupid. Look, we weren't made for this. But I guys are so sick as to rape woman and harass them, only thinking about sex, we tend to use it to our advantage. We aren't stupid. In fact, our brain capacity can hold so much more then a guys. We are better at multitasking.

You men may think that you are so important to reproduction. "We plant the seed of life," is what a guy said to me. You know what I said? "If you don't plant the seed, it ain't gonna bloom." Woman's pain tolerance is so much higher than yours. We bleed and we freaking carry a baby, PAINFULLY for 9 months. And we have to suffer watching sickos going to strip clubs to watch women. You literally PAY to see a women with no clothes on. That is sick. That is stupid. That is WEAK. How is it weak? Well, if you can't get a woman with your personality and smarts, and give up your money to see a naked woman, you're too weak to get somebody to love you. You will never get a girl for going to clubs. I can tell you that.

I can't stop laughing. "Males are the the dominant gender." "Males are so much stronger."

Tell that to the few women who don't care what you say, fighting for our country. Tell that to the strong women wrestlers. Tell that to the nurses saving peoples lives. Tell that to the teachers giving up their time and effort to give people an education. Tell that to the women who are spending years trying to find cures. Tell that to your wife, daughters, aunts, nieces, grandmas, great-grandma, girlfriend, or any women type figure in your life. Cause we will all roast on your sorry butt.

Girls/women can do almost everything a guy can do (minus personal guy stuff, if you know what I mean). And any guy doesn't believe us, let them, cause we (THE AMAZING WOMEN) will fight back.

HARDER.

-Hayley and Makayla