Chapter 3

*Dan's point of view

"Um I..I'm uhh I'm bi." Phil exclaimed. I just stared at him with my mouth slightly opened. I didn't know what to say. I didnt really know how much time had gone by until I could see Phil  start to slightly panic. He does this when he is scared or nervous. I looked at the clock and realized I haven't said anything for about 5 minutes. Shit he probably thinks I hate him. I look up and place a hand on his knee.
"Phil. Phil look at me." He finally looked up and I could see tears start to fill his eyes. A tear slowly fell from his eye and I reached out to wipe it away. I hated to see Phil cry especially if it was because of something I did. My hand stayed on his cheek longer then necessary and  I realized that he was staring at me. I looked into his eyes and couldn't help to notice how beautiful they were. That bright ocean blue, you could get lost in his eyes forever.
"Da-an? Why are you looking at me like that?" Phil asked. "I just don't like seeing you hurt." He put on a fake smile "Im fine now. Just a little break down." I could tell he was trying to sound brave, but in reality he was scared. I just continued to look at him until I realized that he was shaking a lot. I got really panicked but knew I had to calm down for Phil, but honestly it was scaring me.
"Phil you're shaking!" I started to get more panicked and I noticed that he was crying harder now and his breath was coming in little short gasps. "Oh my gawd Phil?" I knew that he was having an panic attack and this one seemed worse then usual. I grabbed him and pulled him towards me. I was shushing him and rubbing his back. "It's ok. Your ok Phil. I'm here." We stayed like that for a little while and I just kept whispering "you're ok Phil. I'm right here. I'm not leaving."
He slightly lifted off me and looked me in the eyes with a confused look.
"You mean you don't hate me and think I'm a baby for crying ?" What how could he think that I hated him.
"Philip Michael Lester! How could I possibly hate you? You mean the world to me. You saved my life when we first met. And that's all you have ever done is save me from the dark Dan. I could never hate you in a million years. And you're human, and hymans cry. Why would you ever think that I hate you?"
"I thought that maybe since I told you that I was bi and you didn't say anything that it meant you hated me." Damn that one was on me.
"Oh phil..."