~~Chapter 12~~

Olivia's POV
I squealed in joy as I saw my old friend alive, alive! I shouted,
"SHE'S ALIVE!!! SHE'S FRIKEN ALIVE!" I went to hug Jesse, Everybody looked up. Then went to hug Jesse themselves, She smiled at me. Then I started to cry, She started to cry. I think I set everyone off, But then she said something.
"I was dead, I saw herobrine." She whispered,
Then she sang,
'I try to picture me without you but I can't.'
Then she got up, she got her armour and put it on.
"Jesse! Where are you going?" I asked,
"Going to finish what I started." She replied with her eyes red, I was confused.
She said, I try to picture me without you but I can't? What? Maybe she was giving a hint. She was going after Petra. And I couldn't stop her no matter what I did. She was immortal.

~~HQ~~
Petra's POV
I was just minding my own buissness as Aiden stole the plans of their wedding, we knew where it was going to be. And what time. Perfect.
"So what's this?" I asked, pointing at a bunch of scribbles on the stage.
"They're probs just messing" He replied,
Then I heard a smash outside. I paused and then thought I'd take a look, I wasn't that stupid. I knew it was a zombie or something. I climbed up the cat-flap like staircase and I peeped through the small gap. Then I couldn't see anything. I decided to take a closer look. I got out of the den and Then I saw a figure turn towards me, I only saw red eyes come and pounce on me and then we tumbled on the ground and I was face-to-face with Jesse.
"Jesse! What the hell?" I screamed,
"You betrayed me, And your saying what the hell? YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW!" Her eyes turned red at that moment, I felt worried and scared, what is going on?
Then I saw my secret passage way open, with Aiden trailing out. He looked at me and then saw Lukas and ran up to him giving a go.
"I-I don't know!" I screeched,
(What the hell – Avril Lavigne)
She got off me.
"You wanna go?" I asked,
"My pleasure" She said again, her eyes turning red.
I went for her, but she dodged and grabbed my legs and flipped me over. Standing on my neck and holding my arms back in the process.
"You've been practicing!" I smirked as she flipped me over and growled.
"You think I wouldn't have?" She growled,

Jesse's POV
I looked her in the eyes and gave her a growl as I saw her face turn into a smirk. I grabbed her collar, threw her up and I jumped, Giving her a punch in the chin as I fell back down to see Petra Lying there. They I felt someone grab my shoulder and boot my back. I fell to the ground as Lukas and Gabriel came over to help me up.
"AIDEN!!" I growled, giving him the first stages of my laser eyes. But Lukas and Gabriel were holding me back.
"Who's the wimp now?" He got me angry.
I screamed at him, then I crouched low.
"IAM THE CHAMPION! AND YOUR GONNA HEAR ME ROAR! LOUDER, LOUDER THAN A LION" At that moment I looked up, the fear on his face.
"ROAR, ROAR, ROAR, ROAR, ROAR, ROAR!" I pounced, gave it everything I had, I set my laser eyes off but then I was suddenly pushed back by a gun shot. It had hit my arm.
I had fallen, onto the cold concrete.
I awoke.

Ivor's POV
I saw Jesse fall as I got slashed by a diamond sword that Gabriel had. I fell back as Jesse got up and crawled to Aiden and Sabrina. I was no help.

Jesse's POV
I had the urge to sing, but in a way they could understand;
'Yeah I was in the dark, I was fighting hard, With just half a heart.
How did the truth turn into lies?
Now it's clear to me, that everything you see, ain't always what it seems.
I was dreaming for so long.
I wish I knew then, what I knew now.
I didn't no that, you would turn me down.
Gravity hurts, you made it so sweet.
Till I woke up, on, on the concrete.
Falling from the sky,
Crashing into life,
I'm letting go tonight,
I'm falling from the sky.
Thunder Rumbling
Monsters Grumbling
I ain't trying to hold on,
Notch knows I'd survive,
Killing the darkside,
I'm not blind anymore.'
With that I had all my power in my grasps, I launched it at them. Then I fell down, only seeing the one and only, Herobrine.