Chapter 45

I walked up to the stop sign and waited for maybe an average of 15 minutes. Maybe less, not quite sure.
"Baby?" I hear. I look at Janet's car and go into the passengers side.
"Hi." I say looking at her. I buckle up while she starts to drive again.
"Would you care to explain what happened?" Janet asks.
"Can I explain later?" I ask.
"Sure." She asks.
After she replied, there was complete and utter silence. We arrived at her place a few minutes later.ex
"We're here." Janet says. I look up. She had a small 2 story house. It was a light shade of blue with a mahogany door.
"Your house is beautiful." I say grabbing my bags and getting out of the car.
"Thanks." Janet says shutting the car door before locking it and grabbing my hand. We walk hand in hand up to the front door which she unlocked. When I walked in all I saw was light brown walls. A beautiful dining room that has a long mahogany table that can seat 10 people. A beautiful kitchen that has a light purple wall with marble countertops and a bar that can seat 2 people. Beside the kitchen was a beautiful living room that had 2 dark brown sofas that could seat 2 and a dark brown recliner in the left corner of the room with a 60" inch tv.
"So?" Janet asks.
"It's beautiful but um can I have some Advil I sort of have a headache." I say.
"Of course.Get comfortable." Janet says before walking into the getting and getting 2 advil and a small cup of water for me.
"Here princess." Janet says handing them to me before grabbing my bags and putting them beside the couch while her and I sit down snuggling up to each other.
"So, I think I'm ready to tell you what happened." I say looking at the rest of the water in the cup.
"Go ahead." She says.
"Well, uh um after I left you I bought some stuff at hot topic and spray paint. Well I wanted s drunk or two but that's ended up being more and one thing led to another and I spray painted a wall saying rock and roll will never die. By the time I finished the cops were there and led me in the car and took me back home but Luke and I got in a fight." I say.
"Oh."
"Uh yeah." I say
"Well you're welcome to stay here as long as you want." Janet says before wrapping her arm around me.
"Thanks love." I say. I felt more at home in her arms then Luke's. I mean did he mean he really loves me now? Or is it bullshit?