Chapter 3

Pix up top is CeCe in her uniform.

Chapter 3

Bella pulled me over to six people that looked like a million dollars.  There were four boys and two girls. When we reached them, one of the guys with bronze hair put his arm around Bella. I'm going to guess that's her husband.

"CeCe,this is Edward, my husband, and his family. This is his adoptive father, Carlisle,Esme his adopted mother ,his adoptive brothers Emmett, Alex and Jasper. His adoptive sisters Rosalie, Emmett's girlfriend, and Jasper's twin sister, and Alice, who is Alex's girlfriend. Cullens, this is my sister Cecilia." Bella introduced us.

"Hi. Just call me CeCe or Ce." I told them. Jasper kissed my hand and I blushed.

I turn towards Bella and saw that Bella and the rest of the Cullens were gone. That traitor. I am so getting her back for this.  I turn back to Jasper who was just smiling.

"It looks like they abandon us." He said. I laughed and nodded. I heard a new song start to play and Easier  took my hand. He pulled me towards the dance floor.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked.

"Sure." I said. I placed my hand on his shoulder and he took my other hand in his while putting his other arm around my waist.

We danced for what seemed like hours when I felt a tap on my back. I turned around and saw Billy. Billy is like a second dad to me. When I was home after being in Iraq for two years I use to visit Billy and Jake almost everyday. I didn't see Jake, though. I hope he isn't mad. He didn't want me to go last time. He was like my little brother.

"Oh my gosh! Hey, Billy. I haven't seen you since the last time I was home. That was like what three maybe four years ago." I said.

I leaned down and hugged him. I saw billy glaring at something behind me but when I turn around I saw nothing. I didn't see Jasper either. I couldn't help but feel a little pain in my chest.

I turned back to Billy and noticed Jake wasn't there.

"Where's Jake?"

"He will be here soon."

"Ok. I'm going to go talk to Bella."

He nods and rolls away to a teen boy with tan skin and a older women that also had tan skin.

I heard shouting and followed it outside to see Bella, Edward, and...Jake? The guy had Jake's face but he's definitely not the little Jake I know. Edward advanced towards Jake. It looks like they were going to fight. I ran and got in between them.

"Hey! Knock it off." I said, using my commanding voice I use on my soldiers. 

"What's going on? I asked.

"Uh.... We are just talking about stuff." Bella said.

"Talking? More like fighting."

"Anyway, CeCe, you remember Jake, right?"

"Of course. I babysat him."

"Hey." The guy that looked like Jake said.

"Wait. Jake?"

"Yeah."

"Oh my gosh! What the hell happened to you?"

"I grew?"

"Sure. Bella, I'm going with dad to go back home. I have to go to the hospital to check on my injuries."

I hugged all three of them and went to find Charlie. I found him talking to Billy. When he saw me coming he said goodbye to Billy and I followed him out to his car. When we got home Charlie went to go watch a baseball game while I tried to find something to wear. I got in Bella's bed since she is going to be on her honeymoon. I fell asleep almost right when my head hit the pillow.