(Chapter 1) Dang He Fionnne!!!

******************Zariah's P.O.V.*********************

I was on my way to the Simmons' house to get interviewed!!! Kinda nervous becuz its been tough tryin to find a job lately!!! Hopefully this will be my last job interview for a while!!!

So I pulled up to this big gigantic house and I was amazed!!! I mean ive watched Run's House before but the house looks wayyyyy bigger then it does on tv!! Here I go!! I rung the doorbell and Mrs. Simmons answered.

Mrs. Sim: "Hi are you here for the babysitting interview?"

Zariah: "Yes ma'am I am!"

Mrs. Sim: "Come in sweety!!

I walked in and she escorted me into the kitchen. We sat at the bar table that was right in the entrance.

Mrs Sim: "So, Zariah tell me a lil bit about urself."

Zariah: "Well, im 21 and im a graduate from Georgia State University!! Um, I graduated from high school a year earlier than my class. I majored in music and child care..."

Mrs. Sim: "Oh really!!! What do you do in the music and child care areas?

Zariah: "Well I sing and do a lil bit of dance here and there! And in the child care, I was learning a lil bit about what pediatricians do, and some procedures in the nursery."

Mrs. Sim: "Wow thats impressive. Well since you came lil early I guess we have nothing else to do but to sit here HAHA! My husband and the kids went out for a second! They should be back any minute now!"

 Zariah: "Tha........"

Just as u were bout to say something yall hear the door open! Mrs. Simmons goes to see who it is!!

Mrs. Sim: "Oh hey baby what you doin here?'

???: "Hey ma I came to pick up something for the studio!"

Mrs. Sim: "Oh, Well while youre here I would like to introduce you to someone!'

Mrs. Simmons walks into the kitchen.

Mrs. Sim: "Jo Jo, this is our new babysitter Zariah!"

Zariah:"I GOT THE JOB!??" OH, THANK YOU MRS. SIMMONS YOU WILL NOT REGRET THIS!!!"

Mrs. Sim: "I hope I dont!"

Jo Jo: "Wait...SHE will be in this house permanetely?

Mrs. Sim: "Yes.....well until Miley doesnt need her anymore!"

Jo Jo: "As in live here?"

Mrs. Sim: "Yes JoJo....Y whats wrong?"

Jo Jo: "Um ma some sudden news!!! Im moving back in for awhile! Just until Miley....u know.... doesnt need Zariah anymore!!"

Mrs. Sim: "Boy plz.....anywayz Zariah you can start moving in! If you can as soon as possible....we really need your help!!! Especially since its summer and while me and Joey go on our business trips and stuff we need someone to come and watch her!!! Be on her like 24/7!! Thats my baby and I need someone I can trust!

Zariah: "Well I can start moving in today! And yes ma'am I understand and I will be on her like groupies on Diggy!!!"

Mrs. SIm: "HAHAHA dont remind me I worry about that boy every day!!! But thx sweety!"

Jo Jo: "Speaking of Dig ma he said he would be here later today to ask you something! And if you say yes mannnn he'll be the happiest man in the world!!"

Mrs. Sim: "What are you talking about? What does he have to ask me?"

Jo Jo: "Nothin ma nothing....but imma go now and nice meeting you Zariah..." **shakes her hand and holds on a lil bit to long staring at her**

Zariah:"Umm not tryin to be rude but.....you can let go now!"

Mrs. Sim: "Oh my goodness, Jo leave now before i have to slap u up!!"

Jo Jo: "Sorry but bye ma.....Zariah!" **winks and walks out door**

Zariah: "I sure hope the others like me like he does!! hahaha"

Mrs. Sim: "Im sure they'll love you!!"

Zariah: "Thx! But ill go ahead and pack my stuff up and bring it over!!"

***Zariah heads toward and as she goes to open the door someone opens it and knocks her down***

???: "OH R U OKAY!!!!"

WHO WOULD THAT BE?

Okay thats all for tonite guys!!! Pls....

***VOTE***

****COMMENT***

F.C.HW.

~ZARIA-MONE'