Wrap Tour Day 2

Ashley's POV

So I wake up late 7:30am with Star on my chest and Willow and Ryan next to me asleep which is cute because they are my family

Andy's POV

Ashley is late again which is like Ashley because he always drinks to much because it is only the 2nd day of the tour and we are waiting for him yet again.

Ashley's POV

So I walked up to the stage to the guys where they are waiting for me so I get on stage and bvb started to play Heart Of Fire and fans started to come to the stage.

Andy's POV 

About time that Ashley showed up to the show which is good because we get fans watching us today and we are playing Heart Of Fire for the first time.

Cc's POV

Omg I love this day so much because we are playing Heart Of Fire for the first time for fans I hate being fucking single.

Jake's POV

So I'm on tour with my boys Cc,Jinxx ,Ashley and Andy and we are black veil brides and we are famous babe yay fucking hell.

Jinxx's POV

So bvb are having fun on tour but I missing my girl Rose who comes from the same place that Star comes from.

Star's POV

Omg I just found that Jinxx is dating a old friend of mine Rose Omg I'm not talked to her in a long time.

Juliet's POV

Omg I hate being sick really bad because it means a day in bed resting but I want to be with my babe.